General Information of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G94
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Coke Oven---G94
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G94
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick Coke Oven-G94
Silica brick for Coke Oven is mainly used in Coke Oven.
- Q:Why is the three oxidation of two silicon is very harmful impurities in silica brick
- Heating calcination is the best way to extend this sort of impurity removal. Remove impurities
- Acidic silica brick refractory material, has good acid resistance and slag erosion, softening temperature is as high as 1640 to 1670 DEG C, in the long-term use volume is relatively stable under high temperature.
- Q:What is acid refractory?
- Acid refractory material usually refers to refractories with SiO2 content greater than 93%. Its main characteristic is that it can resist acid slag corrosion at high temperature, but it is easy to react with alkaline slag.
- Q:Why is the new trend of the high thermal conductivity of silica brick
- The use of high thermal conductivity of silica brick, reducing coke fuel consumption, reduce emissions of pollutants such as NOx, with considerable economic benefits and social benefits, is the future direction of the new technology of using coke oven refractory.
- Q:Glass kiln brick for physical and chemical indicators?
- Glass kiln with high quality silica brick products according to the standard JC/T615-1996, the single brick is divided into 3 grades: XBG-96, ZBG-96, DBG-96.
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick
- Preparation of silica brick pug, a certain amount of waste silica brick used to add ingredients, for the purpose of expansion and stress reduction products when firing, reduce cracks, improve the rate of finished products.
- Q:Can not use it two brick
- The softening temperature is up to 1640~1670 DEG C, and the volume is stable at high temperature for a long time.
- Q:Why in the production of the brick to detect the volume density
- Density is the property of material, different density of materials, density of the same kind of material is not up to standard, affecting performance.
- Q:Why is the highest brick coke oven temperature measuring point temperature not exceeding 1450
- Brick belongs to refractory materials, with strong resistance to acid slag or acid solution erosion ability, high load softening temperature are excellent properties of silica brick, usually 1640-1680 C.
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick?
- Too much addition will reduce the refractory and mechanical strength, increase porosity, so the amount of waste brick should not be too much.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range