General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove----S95A
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Iron scale powder 0.45-0.55%, cement 0.9-1.1%, lime milk 6.5-7.5%, pulp 1.95-2.2%, the silica powder, perlite will be added to the wet mill in proportion, and then add iron scale powder, cement, dry roller 1-2 minutes later
- Q:The specific content is what gb/t2608-2012 brick
- Quality assessment procedures, packaging, marking, transport, storage, and quality certificates. Suitable for siliceous refractory bricks.
- Q:How much is the highest melting point of silicon?
- . True density 2.35g/cm3. With acid resistance, slag erosion performance. Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into quartz in the body. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. The total volume of heating to 1450 DEG about 1.5~2.2% expansion, the residual expansion will make cutting seam sealing, ensure masonry tightness and good structure strength, so that the brick load softening temperature will reach 1750 degrees Celsius above 1620 degrees in the case of the highest melting point.
- Q:Why will expand when heated brick
- Because the production of raw materials are silica brick, brick with SiO2 content of not less than 95% of silica as raw materials, adding mineralizer and binder, through mixing, molding, drying, sintering and other processes in the system
- Q:What is the effect of the content of silicon nitride in silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick on the use of electrobath? Thank you
- The main damage of silicon carbide side wall brick is stress damage, not chemical erosion. Chemical damage is formed prior to the formation of the groove, and the damage to the chemical erosion is little after the formation of the groove.
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application.
- Brick bearing soft temperature and close to the melting point, high temperature strength, can be in high temperature (above 1400 degrees) under the condition of long-term use, but the anti alkali erosion ability, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap. The brick is generally used in the coke oven, glass kiln. Other industries basically do not use.
- Q:Semisilica brick interpretation
- Good thermal shock resistance. In use, more high viscosity glass phase can be formed, and the masonry brick joint and the working surface are dense and the masonry is complete, which is beneficial to improve the impermeability of the masonry and reduce the erosion effect of the slag on the masonry.
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- This is a kind of refractory material is divided into three types: semisilica brick (A12O315 ~ 30%), clay brick (A12O330 ~ 48%), high aluminum brick (A12O3>48%).
- Q:The United States of our brick anti-dumping duties?
- At present of our brick anti-dumping rate is 73.10%
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- To improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven rate method:Manufacture of high density and high thermal conductivity of silica brick, adding additives such as CuO, Cu2O, TiO2, Fe2O3, (FeO), can improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range