General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove----S94
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory bricks?
- (a) containing refractory brick brick, refers to more than SiO293%, is the main varieties of acid resistant brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.
- Q:What role does silica play in refractories?
- The production of clay brick refractory clay raw material is natural, its main mineral is kaolinite (formula Al2O3 - 2SiO2 - 2H2O), clay brick containing SiO2 in 45% ~ 65%, belongs to the weak acid refractory materials, have a certain ability to resist acid slag, but easy to be alkaline slag erosion.
- The silica mineral phase is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite, there is a small amount of quartz and glass. Tridymite and cristobalite and quartz remaining at low temperature due to phase change, volume changes greatly, so the brick thermal stability at low temperature is very poor. In use, under 800 degrees Celsius, slowly heating and cooling, so as not to produce cracks. The use of temperature in blast furnace so should not be below 800 DEG on.
- Q:Common bond brick
- Manufacturing for silica brick binder hi-li sulfate pulp waste liquid and lime milk. When lime milk is used as a bond, it acts as a plasticizer. To increase the strength of lime brick in the drying process, as mineralizer in the firing, promote the transformation of quartz.
- Q:What is acid refractory?
- Refractory materials are mainly quartz glass products, combined with fused quartz products, silica brick and unshaped refractories. Semi siliceous refractory materials are generally attributed to this category. As for fireclay refractories, they are also classified as semi acidic or weakly acidic refractories. Also, zircon refractory and silicon carbide refractory for special acidic refractory materials are also classified into this category.
- Q:Glass kiln brick for physical and chemical indicators?
- Glass kiln with high quality silica brick with silicon oxide content, low melt index, mainly used for glass kiln crown, parapet, wall hanging, small furnace arch superstructure and regenerator.
- Q:High temperature refractory material?
- Basic refractories in Magnesium Oxide and calcium oxide as the main component, the main products are magnesia brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia zirconia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia spinel brick, magnesia calcium brick, dolomite brick and the latest development of magnesia spinel brick and so on. With Magnesium Oxide (MgO) more than 80% of the refractory brick called magnesia brick,
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick?
- The production of silicon material is added to the cause of waste brick:Preparation of silica brick pug, a certain amount of waste silica brick used to add ingredients, for the purpose of expansion and stress reduction products during firing
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- The share of A12O3 and SiO2 is different
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- To improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven rate method:Manufacture of high density and high thermal conductivity of silica brick, adding additives such as CuO, Cu2O, TiO2, Fe2O3, (FeO), can improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range