General Information of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Our semi-rebonded and rebonded magnesite-chrome bricks are made partially or fully of synthetic fused clinkers. They are shaped under high pressure and sintered at very high temperature.
Feature of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
High mechanical strength
Application of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Cement rotary kiln
Technical Data of Semi-rebonded Magnesite Chrome Brick
Semi-rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
- Q:With different capacitance magnesia brick brick?
- Fused magnesia brick brick has compact structure, high mechanical strength,
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- I produce clay bricks, and my bricks stand at 1500-1700 degrees. Specific depends on what kiln, brick is only part of it
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- The fine powder compacts after calcination produced by magnesia - chrome ore grinding method, brick with magnesia coarse particles, are effective measures to eliminate the effect of loose. Compared with the common magnesia chrome brick, the magnesia chrome brick made by this method has lower porosity, higher compressive strength, higher softening temperature and higher flexural strength. Compacts with chrome magnesite powder, magnesia chrome brick by synthetic magnesia chrome sand made of high-temperature calcination, slag resistance and high temperature strength are better than other magnesite chrome brick. In addition, magnesite brick and electric arc furnace melting magnesium chromium material by direct casting (see Figure microstructure, color), fused magnesia chrome brick material produced by the process of melting particles combined with magnesia chrome brick etc..
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- In the brick factory products are now sold throughout the country and exported to the United States, South Africa, India, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, Japan and other countries, has been recognized and highly refractory materials in the world market.
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- Magnesium chrome bricks according to physical and chemical indicators in order to know the specific price, the production of magnesia chrome brick place a lot
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Some of the magnesia chrome bricks will be converted into Cr6+ when used, producing K2CrO4 and other toxic and carcinogenic compounds such as Cr3+
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- Magnesia chrome brick to Magnesium Oxide (MgO) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) as the main ingredient, refractory periclase and spinel as main mineral components of products. The bricks have high refractoriness, high temperature strength, strong resistance to alkaline slag, good thermal stability, and certain adaptability to acid slag. The main raw materials for making magnesia chrome bricks are sintered magnesia and chromite. The purity of magnesia raw materials should be as high as possible, chrome iron ore chemical composition requirements: Cr2O3:30 - 45%, CaO = 1 ~ 1.5%.
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick?
- The oxide of iron reacts to produce a loose effect caused by the expansion of the spinel. Also, the magnesia chrome brick can be made from the synthetic common sintered material. In addition, there are non burned magnesia chrome bricks, for example, non burned magnesia chrome bricks combined with inorganic magnesium salt solutions. The unfired magnesia chrome brick has the advantages of simple production process, low cost and good thermal stability, but the strength of the high temperature is far less than that of the burnt brick. In the late 50s, a so-called "direct bonding" magnesia chrome brick was developed. The characteristics of this brick raw material is pure, high firing temperature, periclase and spinel phase with high temperature directly, silicate and other low melting point phase for island distribution, therefore, significantly improve the high temperature strength and slag resistance of brick.
- Q:What is a half combination of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Direct binding for magnesium magnesium rock stone or periclase spinel crystals, silicate phases were isolated in the grain asked. Half combined with thermal shock resistance than magnesia chrome brick direct bonded magnesia chrome brick, and about half combined with the characteristics of magnesia chrome brick, some physical and chemical indicators. I don't understand, I know there is a production of magnesia chrome brick factory technicians understand this, is known as gold refractory material factory.
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- It is possible to judge by the concrete kiln. The magnesium chrome bricks produced by real gold company are very good. Our factory purchased them the year before last, and their technicians were very professional, and gave us very good suggestions.
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range