General Information of Magnesia Chrome Brick MGe12
Magnesia chrome bricks MGe12 made from high quality magnesia and chrome concentrate. Due to there are many impurities, the refractory grain are silicate bonded. The magnesia bricks are belong to alkali series refractories and widely used in alkaline atmosphere. The special specification is available under customer’s request.
Characteristics of Magnesia Brick MGe12
Our magnesia bricks MZ87 exhibit the following characteristics:
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Good mechanical strength
Typical Application of Magnesia Brick MGe12
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace, high temperature kiln.
Technical Data of Magnesia Brick MGe12
Silicate Bonded Magnesia Chrome Brick---MGe-12
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractories Under Load(0.2Mpa)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces.The technical data is offered solely for your consideration.And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice.Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each products for their particular purposes.
CNBM has success in magnesia bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent thermal shock resistant and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:With different capacitance magnesia brick brick?
- Burnt magnesia brick is made of high quality sintered magnesia as main raw materials, paper pulp as binder. After mixing and high pressure molding, it is fired in a high temperature tunnel kiln over 1550 degrees celsius. It has good thermal stability, corrosion resistance and spalling resistance. Widely used in converter, arc furnace and other industrial furnace lining refractory.
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The magnesia chrome bricks are divided into ordinary magnesia chrome bricks, direct bonding magnesia chrome bricks, half bonded magnesia chromite bricks, fused magnesia chrome bricks, fused magnesia semi bonded magnesia bricks, and unburned magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- The process of firing magnesia chrome bricks is roughly the same as that of magnesia bricks. In order to eliminate the brick during firing, due to MgO and Cr2O3, Al2O3
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- In the brick factory products are now sold throughout the country and exported to the United States, South Africa, India, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, Japan and other countries, has been recognized and highly refractory materials in the world market.
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- Magnesium chrome bricks according to physical and chemical indicators in order to know the specific price, the production of magnesia chrome brick place a lot
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Nowadays, the use of magnesia chrome bricks, especially in cement kilns in the construction industry, has been required to be free of chromium, and the cement products shall not be tested with chromium.
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick?
- The fine powder compacts after calcination produced by magnesia - chrome ore grinding method, brick with magnesia coarse particles, are effective measures to eliminate the effect of loose. Compared with the common magnesia chrome brick, the magnesia chrome brick made by this method has lower porosity, higher compressive strength, higher softening temperature and higher flexural strength. Compacts with chrome magnesite powder, magnesia chrome brick by synthetic magnesia chrome sand made of high-temperature calcination, slag resistance and high temperature strength are better than other magnesite chrome brick.In addition, magnesite brick and electric arc furnace melting magnesium chromium material by direct casting (see Figure microstructure, color), fused magnesia chrome brick material produced by the process of melting particles combined with magnesia chrome brick etc..
- Q:What is a half combination of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Direct binding for magnesium magnesium rock stone or periclase spinel crystals, silicate phases were isolated in the grain asked. Half combined with thermal shock resistance than magnesia chrome brick direct bonded magnesia chrome brick, and about half combined with the characteristics of magnesia chrome brick, some physical and chemical indicators. I don't understand, I know there is a production of magnesia chrome brick factory technicians understand this, is known as gold refractory material factory.
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- 1. burned magnesia chrome bricks 2. magnesia chrome bricks 3. semi bonded magnesia chrome brick and magnesia chrome brick generally is the three
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- At present the most widely used are magnesium aluminum alloy, followed by magnesium manganese alloy and magnesium zinc zirconium alloy. Mainly used in aviation, aerospace, transportation, chemical, rocket and other industrial sectors. In practical metals, it is the lightest metal, and the specific gravity of magnesium is about 2/3 of aluminum and 1/4 of iron. It is the lightest metal in practical metals, high strength and high rigidity.
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range