General Information of Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
Our magnesite-chrome brick is made of high quality magnesia and chrome ore.
Our direct-bonded magnesite-chrome brick is made of low impurity chrome ore and high purity magnesia and sintered at high temperature over 1700℃.
Our semi-rebonded and rebonded magnesite-chrome bricks are made partially or fully of synthetic fused clinkers. They are shaped under high pressure and sintered at very high temperature.
Feature of Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
High mechanical strength
Application of Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
Cement rotary kiln
Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- Dolomite brick: coating performance, good erosion resistance, but how many bricks f-CaO, yasumizu, it is difficult to transport and storage, production with less.
- Q:With different capacitance magnesia brick brick?
- Burnt magnesia brick is made of high quality sintered magnesia as main raw materials, paper pulp as binder. After mixing and high pressure molding, it is fired in a high temperature tunnel kiln over 1550 degrees celsius. It has good thermal stability, corrosion resistance and spalling resistance. Widely used in converter, arc furnace and other industrial furnace lining refractory.
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The magnesia chrome bricks are divided into ordinary magnesia chrome bricks, direct bonding magnesia chrome bricks, half bonded magnesia chromite bricks, fused magnesia chrome bricks, fused magnesia semi bonded magnesia bricks, and unburned magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- I produce clay bricks, and my bricks stand at 1500-1700 degrees. Specific depends on what kiln, brick is only part of it
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- The process of firing magnesia chrome bricks is roughly the same as that of magnesia bricks. In order to eliminate the brick during firing, due to MgO and Cr2O3, Al2O3
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- In the brick factory products are now sold throughout the country and exported to the United States, South Africa, India, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, Japan and other countries, has been recognized and highly refractory materials in the world market.
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Magnesia chrome brick with MgO and Cr2O3 as the main component of this kind of brick, high refractoriness, high strength, anti alkaline slag corrosion resistance, excellent thermal stability, has certain adaptability in industry wide application of now high temperature acid slag
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- The fine powder compacts after calcination produced by magnesia - chrome ore grinding method, brick with magnesia coarse particles, are effective measures to eliminate the effect of loose. Compared with the common magnesia chrome brick, the magnesia chrome brick made by this method has lower porosity, higher compressive strength, higher softening temperature and higher flexural strength. Compacts with chrome magnesite powder, magnesia chrome brick by synthetic magnesia chrome sand made of high-temperature calcination, slag resistance and high temperature strength are better than other magnesite chrome brick.
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick?
- The process of firing magnesia chrome bricks is roughly the same as that of magnesia bricks. In order to remove the bricks during sintering, due to MgO and Cr2O3, Al2O3 or direct bonding of magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- At present the most widely used are magnesium aluminum alloy, followed by magnesium manganese alloy and magnesium zinc zirconium alloy. Mainly used in aviation, aerospace, transportation, chemical, rocket and other industrial sectors. In practical metals, it is the lightest metal, and the specific gravity of magnesium is about 2/3 of aluminum and 1/4 of iron. It is the lightest metal in practical metals, high strength and high rigidity.
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range