Standards and Application of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
DIN2391：Seamless Precision Steel Tubes for mechanical and automotive engineering.
EN10305-1：Seamless Steel Tubes for precision applications.
DIN17175:Seamless Tubes of Heat resistant Steels used in Boilers, Pressure vessels & equipment for service upto 600° C and at high pressures.
ASTM A106/SA106:Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes for High - Temperature Service.
ASTM A179/SA179:Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel tubes for Heat-Exchanger and Condenser.
ASTM A192/SA192:Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes for High-Pressure Service.
ASTM A210/SA210:Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Tubes for Boiler and Super heater.
Request a Supplier Assessment Report of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
You can either send the default request below or compose your own request to the supplier.
Usages of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
It can be used for transmitting a large number of fluid. Such as oil, natural gas, water and some solid materials. At the same time it can be widely used as the manufacture of various structural parts and mechanical parts,as well as building construction.
Package of Seamless Steel Tubes For Petroleum Cracking
Packaging/Delivery Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- RHS is a rectangular hollow section steel. The RHS structure represents a rectangular hollow section steel.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Observe whether there is weld seam. Welded pipe without treatment, there are obvious weld, there are bulges, like scars. A better point will shave off the weld, but there is a distinct difference between the eye and the eye. Also a small number of pipe will be processed after cold rolling, surface roughness and accuracy are relatively high, may be counterfeit seamless pipe sales. Careful observation will still show that the pipe wall will have a continuous spiral, metal luster slightly brighter, that is, the original welding seam, metallographic structure and other parts of the difference. To tell the truth, the layman would have to observe that it might be a little difficult.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- Most of the large pipes in our country use 3PE coating, and 3PP and 3PE coating belong to multilayer coating system. It consists of epoxy powder, intermediate layer adhesive and outer layer of PP (polypropylene) jacket.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Pipe lining is a new technology in recent ten years of development, also called composite pipe conveying fluid with different needs, the use of different materials to make the durability of the pipeline inner wall and outer wall of pipeline, to ensure the purity of the fluid, pipeline adaptability, performance is greatly improved, more extensive use.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- The quality of the steel pipe should be in line with the national standard "stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation" (GBT 14976-2012) requirements.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range