Specifications of Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
Standard ： ASTM A210/A 210M /ASME SA-210/SA -210M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA 210A 1 、 SA 210C etc.(Other grade is also negotiable.)
Chemical Composition & Mechanical Propertise ：
0.29 ～ 1.06
For manufacture wal panel ,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- The SA333 standard in ASME (cryogenic seamless and welded nominal steel tubes), so A333-6 is a representation of the United States, followed by many countries.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 15CrMo is a steel Pearlite Heat-resistant steel, has high heat resistance at high temperature (b = 440MPa) and antioxidant activity, and has certain ability of anti hydrogen corrosion. Because of the high content of Cr, C and other alloy elements in steel, the tendency of hardening of steel is obvious, and the weldability is poor.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- It is used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating steam, and generally lower pressure fluid and other purposes of welded steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2. The welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation is used as the main pipe of galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation except for directly conveying fluid
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized steel pipe, cold galvanized steel pipe has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the moment, can be used. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- Plain carbon structural steelIt's a kind of steel material. Q stands for the yield of this material, and the latter 325 means the yield value of this material, at around 325. And the yield value will decrease as the thickness of the material increases.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- The main use of steel wire brush and other tools to polish the surface of the steel, you can remove loose or tilted skin, rust, welding slag and so on. Manual tool derusting can reach Sa2 level, power tools derusting can reach Sa3 level, if the surface of the steel attached to the solid oxide sheet, tool rust removal effect is not ideal, can not reach the corrosion protection requirements of the anchor depth.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
- Q:What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- The utility model has the advantages of high strength, light weight, no deformation, smoothness of the inner surface, etc.. The friction coefficient is small, the cable is light and smooth, and the cable is not damaged. The weight is only 1/4 of the steel tube, and the 1/10 of the concrete pipe can be moved by one person. The transportation is convenient and the construction is simple and convenient.
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Pile: refers to the use of hammer piling method and pile vibration method, steel casing with valve type pile tip or precast reinforced concrete pile boots into the soil, then pouring concrete (or first in the tube into the cage), while hammering or vibration of a pile side pull tube. The former is called hammer sinking pipe cast-in-place pile, and the latter is called vibrating sinking pipe cast-in-place pile.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range