Specifications of High Quality Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
Standard ： ASTM A210/A 210M /ASME SA-210/SA -210M
Application ： For manufacture wal panel ,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Main steel pipe grade ： SA 210A 1 、 SA 210C etc.(Other grade is also negotiable.)
Chemical Composition & Mechanical Propertise ：
0.29 ～ 1.06
Usage/Application of High Quality Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
It can be used for transmitting a large number of fluid. Such as oil, natural gas, water and some solid materials. At the same time it can be widely used as the manufacture of various structural parts and mechanical parts, as well as building construction.
Packaging/Delivery of High Quality Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- The SA333 standard in ASME (cryogenic seamless and welded nominal steel tubes), so A333-6 is a representation of the United States, followed by many countries.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- From the model:Rigid waterproof sleeve: A, B and C, A type, suitable for steel pipe, B, suitable for cast iron pipe and ductile iron pipe;Flexible waterproof bushings: A and B, A used in the internal walls of buildings, B used in the exterior walls of buildings.In use:
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Angle iron and steel pipe, angle iron is cheap.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Differ,Thermal expansion seamless steel tube is what we often call "thermal expansion tube", the density is relatively low, but a strong contraction of the steel pipe, (seamless steel pipe) can be referred to as "heat expansion.". A finishing rolling process for pipe rolling by using oblique rolling or drawing method to enlarge pipe diameter. In a relatively short period of time, the outer diameter of the steel pipe becomes larger, and the seamless tube with nonstandard and special type can be produced, and the cost is lower and the production efficiency is high, which is the development trend of the international rolling tube field at present.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- Galvanized steel is cracking for 39 days and will not, especially suitable for Northern very cold environment.
- Q:Is hot dipped plastic pipe steel?
- The hot dipped plastic steel pipe is a steel pipe, and it is made of special antiseptic treated composite steel pipe.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The nut body and the junction box are connected at one end by adopting metric fine tooth thread, and the pipe is connected with the pipe, and one end is the same as the straight pipe joint (direct). Withhold the box joint points inside and outside teeth two. The diameter of straight pipe joint is divided into 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Steel pipe and seamless linking points, you said should refers to ordinary steel pipe joints, if only consider the butt welding problem, two kinds of steel can be welded. But the mechanical properties of the seamless steel pipe and tube with different, generally the main difference is the two kinds of steel can withstand the pressure of the former than the latter to be good.So if your project is seamed steel pipe can be, then the two pipe welding, welding and butt welding interface is completely no problem.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe (also known as nominal diameter), all piping accessories in the piping system are numerically represented in order to distinguish the parts that are represented by threads or outside diameters. Nominal diameter is used as a reference, after rounding the figures, and processing numerical value is not exactly the same, nominal diameter can be expressed as metric mm, also can be used in English in.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range