35KV grade S9 series of oil-immersed power transformer
The three-phase oil-immersed distributing transformer applies new type insulating structure and makes short-circuit resistance strong. The iron core is made up of cold-rolled silicon-steel plate of high-quality. high –voltage winding group is made up of high-quality oxygen-free copper liner lines and it adopts multilayered drum type structure. All fasteners have been processed with special treatment to prevent them from loosening.
As high-tech product that promoted by the country, the product has many advantages such as high efficiency, low loss, its social benefits are remarkable that it will save much of electricity consumption and operating cost.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:Transformer question electrical machine?
- The transformer is connected delta-wye (mesh-star), so the secondary voltage is: Vs400V x sqrt(3) 692.82V (line-to-line) Current in each resistor is: IrE/R692.82V/20ohm34.64A Line current on secondary is: Ils34.64A x sqrt(3) 60.00A Current in each secondary winding: Isw Ils 60.00A Current in each primary winding: Ipw Isw 60.00A (because windings are 1:1) Primary line current: Ilp Ipw x sqrt(3) 60.00A x sqrt(3) 103.92A Check: Primary and secondary kVA should be the same: kVAp400Vx103.92Axsqrt(3)/100072.0kVA kVAs692.82Vx60.00Axsqrt(3)/100072.0k It checks Since load is purely resistive, kVAkW. Total power: 72.0kW Power per resistor: 72.0kW/3 24kW
- Q:What is the transformer absorption ratio (R60 / R15)
- ransformer absorption ratio (R60 / R15) is essentially the same as that of the shaking generator. It is a megger to measure the insulation between the transformer coil and the ground. In the measurement start time, 15 seconds to observe the insulation resistance value, 60 seconds and then observe the insulation resistance value, the observed 60 seconds of insulation resistance value in addition to 30 seconds of insulation resistance value is the transformer Absorption ratio.
- Q:Where do I get an audio output transformer without buying it. Is there some kind of toys or electronics which?
- no. there is no such thing as a generic output transformer, each is sized according to power handling and specific tube/transistor characteristics. some even have additional windings to facilitate inverse feedback, gain leveling, or similar circuits. historically, tube power amps were designed according to the transformer selected because that affects many design parameters. considering the pervasiveness of transistor amp designs that do not use an output transformer, you would be hard pressed to find one in most toys or other electronics.
- Q:What is the temperature of the dry-type transformer?
- It depends on the insulation of the transformer is how much. Generally the highest temperature has 105/120/130/155 degrees and so on. Normal use, more than 80 degrees on the need to use the cooling measures. Another dry-type transformers do not install the temperature sensor, then it is not alarm, only installed the temperature sensor will!
- Q:What is transformer reverse charging?
- Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). In electrical equipment and wireless circuits, commonly used as lifting voltage, matching impedance, safety isolation and so on.
When the transformer is shipped, it is determined whether it is used as a step-up transformer or a step-down transformer, and its relay protection setting requirements are specified. If the transformer is a step-up transformer, it is determined that the low-voltage side is zero-up. Such as from the high side of the anti-charge, then low side of the open circuit, due to the relationship between the high voltage side of the capacitor current will cause low voltage side due to electrostatic induction and over-voltage, easy to breakdown low-voltage winding. If you determine the normal high-voltage side of the transformer, such as from the low side of the anti-charge, then the high side of the open side, but the excitation current is large (up to 6 to 8 times the rated current). It produces the electric power, easy to make the mechanical strength of the transformer is a serious threat, at the same time, relay protection device may also hide the inrush current and malfunction.
- Q:Power is generated at genaration station with 33kv,then by using step up transformer the voltage raises to?
- A transformer can handle power flow in either direction. The primary may be either the LV or the HV side of the transformer, likewise the secondary. By convention the primary is the side where the power flow enters the transformer and the secondary is the side where it leaves. It is NOT that the HV side is always termed primary!! In this case the generating transformer (at the generator) has a 33kV primary and 440kV secondary. This is often called a step-up transformer. The power flows from the generator through the generator transformer and into the line. It then flows along the line to the second transformer at the receiving substation. Here the HV side is primary and the LV side secondary (in other words, as you mention, it is a step-down transformer). The power is flows through this transformer and out into the further circuits. The power is (substantially) preserved at each transformation by the transformed current levels being inversely proportional to the transformed voltage levels so that V x I constant. Although nominally the voltage at each end of the line is 440kV there may (or may not) be a small difference in the voltage magnitude and there will certainly be a phase difference. If the voltage magnitudes at each end are v1 and v2 respectively and the angle between v1 and v2 is A, then the power transmitted is (v1.v2 sinA)/X where X is the impedance of the intervening line
- Q:Mall Cop Vs Transformer 2?
- Paul Blart Mall Cop was a much better movie. I actually liked that movie. Transformer 2 was so boring and horrible. The first one was great but the second one was not anywhere near as good.
- Q:What does Transformer Outage means? Pls help?
- Means that someones going without any electicity tonight. A Transformer changes voltage. As in, The Thermostat in most homes workes off 24 volts. A Transformer will take 120 volts and drop it down to 24.
- Q:changing halogen light bulb contacts/transformer?
- Pull a light from one that you know is working and try that, also if your not using sealed bulbs don't touch the lamp. It depends on the type transformer if that is your problem, turn off the power, remove it and order the replacement part
- Q:Is it safe to use a table saw (UK, 220v) in America (110v), with a transformer?
- You can do that. Just make sure the transformer is rated for the power they will draw. Keep this in mind: American homes are wired with 220 volts. Only, they split the voltage into two 110 volt legs. Each leg to ground (or neutral) is 110 volts (also commonly referred to as 120 volts). But from one leg to the other is where you get the 220 (or 240) volts. My garage is wired with two legs of 110, which means I have 220 out there. I also have an outlet for 220 volts. Because some of the power tools I run demand more current, and run them simultaneously, the standard 110 outlets struggle to meet the demand. So what I did was to take a dryer cord and wire it into a pony panel where I can draw 110 volts from one leg to ground to power a table saw while the other leg powers the dust collection system. To try and run both those pieces of equipment on a single 110 line means a trip to the breaker to reset it because each draws enough power that when used together they draw more current than the circuit is safely rated for. YOU can do something similar. Just make sure you use a 20 amp outlet meant for use with 220 volts and wire into the panel (if not already wired) and set up a 220 volt plug where you will be using these power tools. Using a transformer will work, but the more you couple the power magnetically the more inefficient your system becomes, and you waste power. Also consider just buying tools rated at 110 volts. They're plentiful and cheap enough that the cost may offset the cost of shipping these 220 v tools. Throw in the cost of a transformer and you're probably spending more money in the long run. Hope this helps. '')
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range