Furnace transformer of HS9，HSZ9，HSP9 series
1. Product introduction
The furnacetransformer is a transformer for power supply to furnace electricalsource. It is used to reducea voltage from a high voltage to an operational voltage needed by furnace.
Accordingto many different types of furnaces,there are many varieties of furnace transformer to fit it.At present, the furnace transformers produced by ourcompany are: electric arc furnace transformerused for steel-making furnace (including on-load and no-loadhigh voltage and enclosing reactortype); the furnace transformers (single - -phase, three-phase on-load and no-load voltage regulating) usedfor smelting various ferroalloy, silicon compounds, mineralssuch as calcium carbide, are all the low-loss energy-saving products.
Furnacetransformer of HS9 HSZ9 HSP9 series
With series reactor
Without series reactor
Rated second current
Voltage regulation mode
Label of connection
Impedance of short-circuit
Reactance voltage drop
200 1700 116 98
No load voltage regulating
1250 1600 2000
210 180 121 104
220 190 127 110
240 210 139 121
260 240 210 139
HSZ9 series 35kV on-load voltage regulatingelectric-arc-furnace transformer technical parameter
Secondary level voltage
Rated secondary current
Voltage regulating levels
Label of connection
impedance of short-circuit
19 levels， first 5 levels are constant power output and last 14 levels are constant current output
- Q:How to increase the transformer output current
- 2, Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction to change the principle of AC voltage device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:My nearly three year old son is obsessed with Transformers?
- My daughter suffers from the same affliction. They have this really cute plush Bumble Bee and it was only like 10 dollars. I am putting bunny ears on him and calling that her easter bunny. Plus everything else everyone mentioned are really good ideas.
- Q:Transformer efficiency experiment?
- properly no rely what engineering considerable you elect, you may desire to take Calculus a million 2, Matrices, Differential Equations, Chemistry a million 2 with labs, Physics a million 2 (Electromagnetism). you do not easily declare your engineeing considerable till the top of Sophmore 300 and sixty 5 days in college. Junior 300 and sixty 5 days is once you would be formally enrolled in a considerable. once you word for college and choose a considerable, you at the instant are not easily enrolled in that considerable and you will nevertheless choose any considerable you prefer. they merely ask what considerable you have an interest in to verify you're taking the mandatory situations on your first 2 years earlier stepping into your considerable in Junior 300 and sixty 5 days. interior the 1st 2 years of taking chemistry, math, and physics, you may additionally take Intro to engineering(CAD), and a brilliant form of engineering classes and electives like Statics, Dynamics, power of fabric, Thermodynamics, Into to electric powered Engineering(Circuits), C++, or Fluids. those classes will help you make certain what direction to circulate in direction of. based on your description, you desire Mechanical or business Engineering. the two deal in convalescing performance of goods, machines, and approaches. the two have numerous math. the two prefer expertise of Physics and the two require you to be good in difficulty fixing.
- Q:Transformers are divided into several. What is the role of each? To be specific!
- (Ii) Classification by purpose
Transformers according to their use can be divided into power transformers, audio transformers, pulse transformers, constant voltage transformers, coupling transformers, autotransformers, isolation transformers and other.
(C) according to the core (or core) shape classification
Transformers according to the core (core) shape can be divided into "E" type transformers, "C" type transformers and ring transformers.
- Q:find transformer size?
- I would look in the NEC for the full load amperes of these motor sizes. These are: 7.5 HP9 amps 40 HP.41 amps 60 HP.62 amps The 7.5 HP motor KVA will be KVA 575 * 9 * 1.732 8.9631 The 7.5 HP motor KW will be KW 575 * 9 * 1.732 * 0.8 7.17048 The KVAR of this motor is Sqrt(8.9631^2 - 7.1705^2) 5.3778 The 40 HP motor KVA will be KVA 575 * 41 * 1.732 40.8319 The 40 HP motor KW will be KW 575 *41 * 1.732 * 0.8 5 34.707115 The KVAR for this motor is Sqrt(40.8319^2 - 34.7071^2) 21.5095 The 60 HP motor KVA will be KVA 575 * 62 * 1.732 61.7458 The 60 HP motor KW will be KW 575 *62 * 1.732 * 0.8 5 55.5712 The KVAR for this motor is Sqrt(61.7458^2 - 55.5712^2) 26.9141 The total KVA requirement for all motors running at once is 8.9631 + 40.8319 + 61.7458 + 61.7458, which is 173.2866 KVA (note this is the requirement from a transformer, not the size of the transformer The total KW of all the motors is 7.1701 + 34.7071 + 55.5712 + 55.5712 153.0196 KW The total KVAR of all the motors is 5.3778 + 21,5095 + 26,9141 + 26.9141 80.7145 KVAR The power factor for all the motor is KW / KVA 153.0196 / 173.2866 0.883 I took a short cut at this point and used an application i wrote to calculate the required capacitor KVAR. The results follows: At 0.95 power factor, the motors' KVA will be 161.065 The motors' KW will be the same. The motors' KVAR will be 50.2926 The required capacitor's KVAR will be 53.988 The reactance of the capacitor will be 10.65 ohms The capacitance will be 3.49059248 E -4 Farads You can calculate these values as I did above, if you want to. EDIT Forgot the last answer. The line voltage is the same for both delta and wye. The leg voltage for the wye motor will be 575 / 1.732 331.98 volts TexMav
- Q:Transformer charging
- To the transformer charge, that is, to the transformer side of the side with the rated voltage, the second disconnect, run a certain time and then close the second switch, and gradually bring the load.
- Q:Transformer parameter interpretation
- I, temperature rise and cooling: transformer winding or the upper oil temperature and the temperature difference between the ambient temperature of the transformer, known as the winding or the upper oil temperature rise. Oil-immersed transformer winding temperature rise limit of 65K, oil surface temperature rise 55K. There are a variety of cooling methods: oil from the cold, forced air-cooled, water-cooled, tube, chip and so on.
J, Insulation level: Insulation class standard. Insulation level of the method for the following example: high voltage rated voltage of 35kV level, low voltage rated voltage of 10kV level transformer insulation level expressed as LI200AC85 / LI75AC35, which LI200 said the transformer high voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 200kV, power frequency withstand voltage For the 85kV, low voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 75kV, power frequency withstand voltage of 35kV. Oaks High Technology Co., Ltd. The current oil-immersed transformer product insulation level LI75AC35, said the transformer high voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 75kV, power frequency Withstand voltage of 35kV, because the low pressure is 400V, can not be considered.
K, the connection group label: According to the transformer one. Secondary winding phase relationship, the transformer winding connected into a variety of different combinations, known as the winding group. In order to distinguish between different groups, often using the clock representation, that is, the high voltage side of the voltage phase of the clock as a long needle, fixed on 12, low voltage side of the phase voltage as the clock short needle, (A) is a (triangular) joint, and the secondary winding is a (star) junction with a center point, and the group number is (11).
- Q:Power is generated at genaration station with 33kv,then by using step up transformer the voltage raises to?
- A transformer can handle power flow in either direction. The primary may be either the LV or the HV side of the transformer, likewise the secondary. By convention the primary is the side where the power flow enters the transformer and the secondary is the side where it leaves. It is NOT that the HV side is always termed primary!! In this case the generating transformer (at the generator) has a 33kV primary and 440kV secondary. This is often called a step-up transformer. The power flows from the generator through the generator transformer and into the line. It then flows along the line to the second transformer at the receiving substation. Here the HV side is primary and the LV side secondary (in other words, as you mention, it is a step-down transformer). The power is flows through this transformer and out into the further circuits. The power is (substantially) preserved at each transformation by the transformed current levels being inversely proportional to the transformed voltage levels so that V x I constant. Although nominally the voltage at each end of the line is 440kV there may (or may not) be a small difference in the voltage magnitude and there will certainly be a phase difference. If the voltage magnitudes at each end are v1 and v2 respectively and the angle between v1 and v2 is A, then the power transmitted is (v1.v2 sinA)/X where X is the impedance of the intervening line
- Q:Where do I start with Transformers?
- not okorder
- Q:Transformer insulation level L175 AC35 / 5 What does it mean
- 1, the transformer winding rated withstand voltage with the following letter code:
LI - Lightning impulse withstand voltage
SI - Operating impulse withstand voltage
AC - power frequency withstand voltage
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range