Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 300 x 300mm; 400 x 400 mm; 500 x 500 mm;
MOQ: 1 x 20ft FCL
Thin slabs are made from clay and other inorganic raw materials
Generally used as coverings for floors and walls, usually shaped by extruding (A) or pressing (B) at room temperature but may be formed by other processes (C), then dried and subsequently fired at temperatures sufficient to develop the required properties
Tiles can be glazed (GL) or unglazed (UGL) and are incombustible and unaffected by light
Standards: GB/T 4100-2006, ISO 13006:1998 (E)
Certificates: ISO 13006:1998 (E), SASO 1031/1998
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Good Payment Term
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
1. For Polished Porcelain Tile, is the 30*60 available?
—— Yes, 30*60 is available. Due to the basic size is 60*60, we need to cut 60*60 tile into 30*60. 6 pcs are packed into one carton.
2. What is the MOQ for this tile?
—— Normally the MOQ is 1382.4 m2 for one 20’ container. To support our clients, we could go with 3 models to fill one container at most.
3. Can we use the carton with our own design and brand name?
—— Yes. Normally we go with Neutral Carton or our Carton with our CMAX brand name. But for carton of client’s own design, the MOQ for one size is 5 containers, due to the carton factory can’t arrange production if quantity is below 5000 pcs.
- Q:Where can I buy Carolina Clay 12x12 ceramic tile?
- Custom Petroglyph Ceramic Tile I photograph images of petroglyphs at southwest rock art sites and then carve detailed petroglyph replicas into ceramic tile for installation in your home or office. The samples of southwestern decor tiles shown here are selected for contrast between the color of the tile's outer glaze and the tile core material. The color of the image will be the same color as the interior of the tile, which is usually the same color as the back of the tile. The tile show on this page is tile that I thought attractive. Since there are thousands of different tiles available from hundreds of manufacturers, most of the tile I carve is purchased by the customer, sent to me for carving and then sent back to the customer.
- Q:Laying tile in a shower stall...?
- There are too many questions to ask beforehand to answer your question. The two things I would stress to you as you begin your research: pitch your floor to the drain properly and use a waterproofing membrane according to mfr's directions.
- Q:how do i clean my tiles?
- issues you’ll decide for: Oxygen bleach Water Knee help Step a million: make certain you place an overhead fan on if once you're cleansing your ceramic tiles. in case you're cleansing in any tiny areas, it quite is needed pass away the door open. Fumes could make you unwell in case you're employing stable chemical ingredients. Step 2: Get something mushy for once you're kneeling. you would be doing a brilliant variety of kneeling and scrubbing for the duration of the cleansing. Step 3: purchase oxygen bleach for cleansing the tiles. The powder is non-poisonous. Oxygen bleach can help sparkling your grout and make your flooring sparkle. Step 4: mixture the bleach with some water. enable the bleach to take a seat on the floor for 30-60 minutes. practice a number of this mixture to the areas of the floor you opt for for to scrub. you additionally can use this bleach on counter tops. Step 5: Scrub the grout in a mild way till this is going to become spotless. you ought to use a enamel brush or another kind of brush to scrub the grout. Step 6: Rinse your floor with water to scrub any residue from the oxygen bleach. Use towels to shine your floor and supply it sparkle.
- Q:My Kitchen floor is covered w/ vinyl sheets and it is wood underneath. can i put tiles on wood instead?
- vinyl tiles? or ceramic tiles. The answer is yes. You would have to prepare the floor and buy the materials.It can be done. Get a professional to do it. The sides and edges can get iffy and you need a special saw for the tiles, it is not easy but the pros can do it really fast and even,as it is pretty hard to just get the floor prepared. Tile looking floor panels are faster to put in than ceramic tiles..
- Q:What is the double tiles of tiles? (High reward)
- 5, different wear resistance
Throwing glazed tiles is polished brick surface added a layer of glaze, compared to the brightness is good, good sense of permeability, but the degree of wear is not as polished tiles. Polished tiles on the surface is very thick crystal, more wearable, and throwing glazed tiles on the surface layer is glaze, very thin, wear resistance is not so strong.
6, different stain resistance
Polished tiles are suitable for use in most of the interior space except the toilet, outside the kitchen, but the polished bricks left in the production of the bump pores, these pores will be filth, causing the surface is easy to penetrate the pollutants, and even some tea poured Polished tiles are back to the days of weakness, and throwing glazed tiles anti-pollution effect, but far more than polished tiles.
7, the price is different
The glacier brick has a high degree of simulation. It combines the advantages of antique tiles and polished tiles. It is polished on the basis of glazed tiles. The process is more complicated than polished tiles. The appearance is rich in glazed tiles and polished The bricks are bright and clean, so the price is more expensive than polished tiles.
Microcrystalline stone in the line called glass-ceramic composite sheet, is a layer of 3-5mm glass-ceramic composite ceramic glass fossil surface, after the second sintering completely integrated high-tech products. Glass-ceramic composite panel thickness of 13-18mm, gloss greater than 95.
Microcrystalline stone as a new building materials, gradually into the people of the family, according to the microcrystalline stone raw materials and production process, you can put three kinds of microcrystalline stone: nonporous microcrystalline stone, quintana microcrystalline stone, composite microcrystalline stone.
- Q:Soften grout between tiles?
- Use a dremel tool with the grout remover bit
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- Try a sealant. We had to seal our stone tile as it was asorbing water. Since then, it has been great.
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- Specifications (mm) 360 * 360 per square meter of the number of 7.72 specifications (mm) 400x400 per square meter of the number of 6.25
Specifications (mm) 418 * 481 per square meter of the number of 5.72 specifications (mm) 400 * 800 per square meter of the number of 3.125
Specifications (mm) 500x500 per square meter of the number of 4 specifications (mm) 528 * 528 per square meter of the number of 3.59
Specifications (mm) 400 * 600 pieces per square meter 4.17 specifications (mm) 600x600 per square meter of the number of 2.78
Specifications (mm) 628 * 628 per square meter of the number of 2.54 specifications (mm) 600x1200 per square meter of the number of 1.39
Specifications (mm) 800x800 Number of sheets per square meter 1.5625 Specifications (mm) 800 * 1600 Number of sheets per square meter 0.78 Size (mm) 1000x1000 Number of sheets per square meter 1
1 square meter ÷ 1 piece of brick area = the number of blocks per square meter
Example: 250mm × 330mm specifications of the tile, calculated as follows 1 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 12.12 tablets / square meter or 1 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = the number of blocks per square meter
How to calculate the number of square meters with the number of brick:
The total square meter ÷ 1 brick area = the number of common brick
Example: The bathroom wall area of 28 square meters, with specifications for the 250mm × 330mm, with the number of brick, calculated as follows 28 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = 339 or 28 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 339 tablets.
- Q:Saltillo Tile?
- My reaction here is the following: NOOOOOOO! Well, you can. But I don' t think you should. The charm of Saltillo tile is that earthy, rustic color. That's why people choose it. All of that aside, it is your tile to do with as you please. However, there is one thing to think about before going ahead: resale value. Changing the look of an already distinctive type of tile which many people look for may hurt your chances some on this front. Handmade tiles are a real selling point with some buyers. If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em! :) What ever you decide, good luck with your reno!
- Q:Drilling through tile...?
- you got to get the screws in wall studs or they will just fail as soon as any weight is put on the bars. drilling thru a ceramic wall tile --- that part is easy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range