RAL Color PPGL/PPGL Steel Coil /PPGL coil
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
RAL Color PPGL/PPGL Steel Coil /PPGL coil
Main Features of RAL Color PPGL/PPGL Steel Coil /PPGL coil
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, GB, JIS, AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS
Thickness: Customized, 0.12-2.0MM
Model Number: Q235/Q195/JISG/SPCD
Type: Steel Coil, Steel coil
Technique: Cold Rolled
Surface Treatment: Galvanized
Application: Boiler Plate
Structure of RAL Color PPGL/PPGL Steel Coil /PPGL coil :
Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
Width: Customized, 600-1250mm
Grade: SGCC, SPCC, DC51D, SGHC,A653
Surface treatment: Galvanized
Zinc coating: 60-275g/sqm
Coil weight: 3-10/MT
How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and international standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want to see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Chose happens because of quality, then price, we can give you both. Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train (for agents),
Quick goods delivery, our factories locate near the seaport, which is very convenient for transportation.
Products Description for RAL Color PPGL/PPGL Steel Coil /PPGL coil:
Raw material:SGCC,SPCC,DC51D, SGHC,A653,201,202,321,301,302,304,304L,316,316L,310,310S,409,410,430,439,443,445,441 and so on
Grade:SGCC, CGCC, SPCC, ST01Z, DX51D, A653
- Q:Remember the notorious Chevy Vega of the 1970's? As I recall,one the big problems with that car was that it was equipped with an aluminum block engine. The new Ford Mustangs arealso equipped with aluminum engines to reduce curb weightand improve fuel efficiency. Will they be prone to the sameproblems that the Vega had down the road? Are there othermanufacturers that have used aluminum engines with successrecently?
- Aluminum is a WEAK metal....it is SOFT compared to iron or CGI. It sucks in engines.
- Q:I was hoping someone could explain aluminum corrosion with degreasers and cleaning formulas for automotive cleaning. This starts with, where is this aluminum (wheels)?, what types of cleaners?, do cleaners cause corrosion? Any insights would be appreciated.
- Contrary to popular believe, aluminum oxidizes just like steel. Steel rusts to a reddish color. Aluminum rusts to a white color and looks more like corrosion. Aluminum cleaners or cleaners safe for aluminum usually clean without staining the aluminum surface. Hardly any cleaner for for automotive use will corrode aluminum. Visit your local auto parts store and read the labels for a wheel cleaner that is 'safe' for aluminum. You should be able to use it on all aluminum surfaces.
- Q:If Aluminum can, in fact, not be sterilized I would love to know why.
- Aluminum can be sterilized. A variety of methods exist for sterilizing any material, including (but certainly not limited to) food, medical devices such as needles/syringes, and surgical metals. Here are two ways you can sterilize aluminum: Autoclave it. Autoclaving is a process where you heat an item up to approximately 300 degrees F, under high pressure. The combination of the pressure and the heat kills anything that's alive, rendering it sterile. Almost every lab in the country has at least one autoclave machine and most labware manufacturers today build their products keeping in mind that the product will be autoclaved (perhaps many dozens of times) in the future. Gamma radiation. Gamma radiation sources, such as Cobalt-60, are used to sterilize almost every item you can think of that is individually packaged in a hospital or laboratory, including test tubes, general labware, and any other liquid-handling instruments. Some foods are also sterilized this way to increase shelf life (don't worry, the food never holds any of the radiation). Aluminum can not only be sterilized, but it can be sterilized using techniques and protocols very common today. Hope this helps.
- Q:Is aluminium plate the same as aluminium alloy?
- Oh, No. aluminum contains only aluminum, and there are some other metals besides aluminium.
- Q:Using thin copper sheets and thin aluminum sheets, respectively, from heat source heat conduction to aluminum heat sink, which kind of efficiency is higher?
- Copper is second only to silver as a conductor of heat. The coefficient of thermal conductivity is 398W/mK at room temperature, while aluminum is 236W/mK.The important thing is say three times: please adopt! Please adopt! Please adopt!
- Q:aluminum is used to make planes, cast iron is used to make heavy mashines. what is the comparisonof teh densities of aluminum and cast iron?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:I heard somewhere that when aluminum is heated, it releases something that is a known cause of Alzheimers. Is this true? I have a homemade cooker made of aluminum and I don't want Alzheimers.
- Yes it's true. The same toxins can also be absorbed through the skin from the aluminum in our deoderant.
- Q:A 0.2412 gram sample of aluminum ore was dissolved in a dilute mineral acid. The solution was treated with an excess of sodium oxalate. The resultant aluminum oxalate precipitate was filtered, washed and redissolved in mineral acid, then titrated with 42.12 mL of 0.1098 N KMnO4. Calculate the percent of aluminum in the sample.
- 4Al + 6Na2(C2O4) ---- 2Al2(C2O4)3 + 6KMnO4 ---- 3K2(C2O4) Aluminum oxalate and potassium permanganate are at a 1:3 ratio.... Moles of KMnO4 C = 0.1098 mol/L v = 42.12 ml = 0.04212 L C = n/v n= CV = 0.004624776 mols Therefore moles of aluminum oxylate = 0.001541592 mol = moles of aluminum m= 26.98 g/mol * moles mass of aluminum in oxylate = 0.04159215 g % of initial sample = mass of aluminum / mass of ore = 17.24% aluminum in ore sample Perhaps check my math but the method is for sure correct.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "1060-H24" mean?
- Four, H24 H said the work hardening of the state, and some do not have H but T said it is heat treatment.24 machining process control hardness and other properties, in addition to 24 and 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 26, 34, 36 and so on, usually at the end of 4 is a semi hard state.1060O, 1060-H22, 1060-H24, 1060-H18 state is arranged from soft to hard.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like