Standard: BS6004 / IEC227
GB 5023.11997 , JB 8734.15-1998, Q/ZEL 02-2002, GB 5023.17-1997, IEC60227
2) Rated Voltages:
300/500V 450/750V (600/1000V also available)
The products is suitable for use in power installations, fixed wiring or flexibleconnections for electrical
appliance like lighting, electronic equipment, instrument and communication equipment with rated
voltage 450/750V or less!
sectional area mm2
NominalInsulated thick mm
Max overall Dia.mm
Condcutor Resistance at20
3. Packaging & Delivery
1) Packing Lengths: 100m/roll, 200m/roll, 305m/roll. Other lengths available according to client's Request; 2) Inner packing: Wooden reel, plastic reel. 3) Outer packing: Carton box, pull box, pallet. 4) Other packing available according to client's Request.
15days or as per your request
- Q:electrical wiring load and line?
- The line side goes to the generator and the load side goes to the output sockets.
- Q:i'm preparing an outside lamp post and need to know more about the connecticut electrical codes?
- For underground wiring, it is essential you use underground feeder and branch-circuit cable (UF cable). it's weatherproof and best for underground burial.The requirement for direct (underground) burial is 24 inches. You need not use a conduit if your going to use the UF cable but be sure to have it 24 inches below ground. if you want to lessen the depth of burial then consider using a conduit. Check your local electrical codes as well to be sure and ask advice from an electrician. Hope this helps
- Q:Electrical wiring diagram?09 Camry?
- At an Auto parts store. they sell books for you cars entire engine, electrical etc systems. also you may try on line
- Q:What is the meaning of the national standard BVR?
- 1 Ladder bridge Ladder bridge according to the form of assembly can be divided into removable assembly and welding stereotypes of two, and its shipping form is based on customer demand for general distribution of parts and assembly molding shipments
- Q:Electrical wiring help?
- Lets assume the bulb is rated at 9v. Then take the two red leads from the holders and twist them together, then take the two black leads and twist them together. Now you have the batteries in parallel. Take the red lead and hook it to one side of the switch, then take the other side of the switch and hook it to one contact of the bulb. Now take the other contact of the bulb and hook it to the black lead and this completes the circuit. If the bulb is rated at 18 volta, then take one of the holders and hook its red lead to the other holders black lead. This will make the batteries in series and you will have 18v. Just make sure the bulb is rated for this, otherwise it will flash and no lighty no mo
- Q:Identify three different kinds of electrical connecting wires used on electrical devices and apps in your home?
- 2 wire power cable, supplies AC power to the appliance 3 wire power cable, supplies AC power and safety ground to the appliance RF cable for Cable TV hookup. Carries RF signal for TV signals (and internet and phone signal) from cable company to TV USB bus cable connects computer peripherals Firewire bus cable connects computer peripherals Dual audio shielded cable connects stereo audio signals Tripple shielded cable for component TV connection connects TV video signal HDMI cable connects TV video and audio signal S video cable connects TV video signal composite video cable connects TV video signal .
- Q:How to get cable tv through a house's electrical wiring?
- Can't be done. Boxes have been built which can push telephone signals through house wiring, but that only requires 4 kHz bandwidth. Cable television requires 700 MHz, and the noise on power lines makes this impractical.
- Q:what does it mean when u see someones shoes hang from a electrical or pole wire?
- I don't know, but I know that in the movie Big Fish, there was this mystical town where everyone's shoes hung from an electrical wire. Everyone was barefoot! I think they said it was because their town was perfect they had no reason to leave. (It's an absoluely AWESOME movieplease rent it!)
- Q:I would like to ask, HDMI or vga interface how to turn into a video cable connected to the TV,
- can! To consider whether the current when charging to meet the requirements of large-capacity battery. Bulky can consider an external battery. This will allow UPS to extend the emergency power supply time, no other changes.
- Q:How can improve the speed, configuration, what can be under what, to move the network line to say
- Air conditioning according to the calculation of 1.. the water heater each calculated by 2000W, respectively, to discuss: 1) air conditioning and heating and heating is not open and with two water heaters at the same time the current is: (1100 × 4 +2000 × 2) ÷ 220 ≈ 38A At this time the bus should use at least 6 square copper wire; 2) air conditioning to open the auxiliary heating and heating with two water heaters at the same time the current is: 2000 × 6 ÷ 220 ≈ 55A at this time the bus should use at least 10 square copper wire. So from the home point of view, you should choose is 10 square copper wire. Supplement, household wire diameter selection and power correspondence
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range