Different types of electrical cables
1.IEC standard Made in China
2. factory price distributor
3, 12 years produce experience
HV/MV/LV PVC/ XLPE/ Copper/aluminum
Armoured/unarmored electric power cables
Different types of electrical cables
Main Electrical Characteristics
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with PVC
Indoor, tunnel, cable channel
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with polythene
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with PVC and armored with steel tape
Direct burial in the ground and the capacity of bearing certain mechanical force, not proper in the pipeline
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with polythene and armored with steel tape
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with PVC and armored with thin steel wire
The bed of river and shallow sea, as the link line between the two platforms of oil and gas station in the water, the capacity of bearing tensile force.
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with polythene and armored with thin steel wire
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with PVC and armored with thick steel wire
XLPE-insulated cable sheathed with polythene and armored with thick steel wire
Compact Stranded Copper Conductor, Class 2 as per IEC 60228
Circular solid Copper Conductor, Class 1 as per IEC 60228
Flexible Stranded Copper Conductor, Class 5 as per IEC 60228
Semi-conductor (MV only)
Semi-conductor (MV only)
Copper Tape (MV must, LV optional)
PP Yarn, or Paper
Extruded PVC (MV only)
Steel Wire, or Steel Tape, or Aluminium Tape or unarmored
PVC or PE
- Q:Installing a new Amplifier in a 2005 Stratus. Anyone ran a power cable from the battery to the inside before?
- in addition to what ed said. if you drill through a firewall or bulkhead install a grommet or use a piece of rubber tubing [hose] to protect the wire. also make sure that where you drill,nothing is behind it. ruining your evaporator or heater core normally means that the dash will have to come out for repairs on most cars ,nothing cheap here.and pinching cable around a hinge or other movable part is begging for a fire. i see this sort of crap all the time and i wonder how these owners get up and down the road without hurting someone or themselves. take your time and don't cheap the job out, most cases another twenty minutes and 5.00 dollars of parts would have resulted in a solid installation instead of a burned out hulk.
- Q:Buzzing PS3 Power Cable?
- Ive never come across this before. Maybe its because i don't no anyone who has a dog which has peed up there PS3. I would suggest you dont get a other cable because that one might break aswell due to water getting in your ps3. If i was you i would contact Playstation or the store you got it from for more advice. Like i say im not sure and i dont think many people will come across this problem.
- Q:Do data cables for dvd drives/hard drives ome with the drive or psu or motherboard?
- IDE or SATA data cables come with the motherboard.
- Q:where to plug in E4034 case power cables on motherboard?
- hi bradley we have all been there before.... rebuilt a pc and forgot which connectors go where on the motherboard.... however if you go to your motherboard manufactuers website you should be able to download the motherboard manual which will have a detailed diagram showing you were each connector goes however in theory you can get away with just plugging in the power connector ( power sw ) ....and it wont do any harm trying each combination... however i would recommend trying the top row of pins... and make sure you insert the connector horizontally as you look at it for example check this image of the power sw connector properly connected ( img204.imageshack.us/img204/8682/... ) .....as you can see the power sw is using pins 3 and 4 on the back row of pins.... so give that a try firstas i stated you wont blow the board..... ive seen people use screwdrivers to start their motherboards .. and this is done by shorting two pins.... so theres no way you are going to blow your motherboard..... however i would try to locate your motherboard manual first.... and failing that try my method.... and a good idea is to draw a diagram of your motherboard pins ... then as soon as you have tried a combination mark it off.... at least this way you are not going to try the same combination twice i hope this has helped,any problems let me know good luck bradley !
- Q:How to connect power cables to amp?
- Oh my. Please AIM me at Heffrey36, this question has many flawed components and multiple answers. I'll be glad to help.
- Q:How can I power an older IDE Hard Drive with a Power Supply with Only SATA power?
- I okorder.com. okorder.com/
- Q:Power cable question?
- It will work fine on 120 or 250 volts, the grounded outlet is for your safety, most places in Asia are doing away with the round plugs ok.....
- Q:Is there a hdd power cable with a MALE 4-pin connector that extends into one female 4 pin connector and one..?
- Probably, but most people just buy Molex to SATA power adapters. If you need more Molex 4 pin plugs, just buy some Y splitters. Any computer store worth a darn should have some of both in stock, even the chain ones.
- Q:My laptop power cable interferes with my tv?
- Electro magnetism over the short term doesn't harm you very much, but i'd be worried about the voltage that's going into your battery because mac products dislike anything that isn't made by a mac certified manufacturer... which is one reason why i NEVER use a mac product... cause they suck =P
- Q:Why does my computer reboot or loses power constantly?
- Hi There, I would suggest shutting it down, unplugging the power and holding the power button on for a few seconds to discharge any remaining power. Next open the side cover and check all the cables to make sure none have worked loose while moving to the next room. While the case is open would be a good time to blow out any dust, etc inside and clean any air filters. Hope this helps, Al
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range