Order On-line Tracking
1 The highest rated voltage is 500kV
2 The maximum section can reach 2500 mm2
3 IEC, ASTM, DIN, BS standard
4 Response within 12 hours
5 Factory direct sale
The electric cable is applied to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV~500kV. It is widely adopted in the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable.
Special features which we can offer for HV cables:
* Watertight construction (both radial and longitudinal).
* Lead sheath available for options.
* Resistant to heavy vibration.
* Available in long delivery lengths to reduce number of joints.
* Corrosion-free screen area.
* Copper or aluminum conductor up to 2500mm².
* Metallic sheath and radial moisture barrier made of copper wire or tape.
* Different options for outer PE jackets (LDPE, MDPE & HDPE).
* Strippable insulation screen.
* Metallic screen made of multiple layers of copper tapes or a combination of copper wires and tapes to increase the earth fault current carrying capacity.
* Increased armour conductivity by insertion of hard drawn copper wires in armour.
The cable is manufactured according to IEC 60840, VDE 0276, AS/NZS 1429.2, . It is suitable to be installed in the power line with rated voltage from 30kV to 500kV for power transmission.
The maximum rated temperature
The maximum operating temperature of conductor shall exceed 90℃when the cable is used for long not period. The temperature of conductor shall not exceed 250℃ at short circuit for 5 seconds.
No. of core and sectional area(mm2) :
1 Core 150-1600 240-1600 400-2500 500-2500 800-2500 \
The main types of high voltage cables are YJV cable, VV cable, YJLV cable, VLV cable.
YJV cable full name crosslinked PE insulated PVC sheathed power cable (copper core)
PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable (copper core), VV
YJLV cable full name cross linked polyethylene insulated and PVC sheathed power cable with aluminum core
VLV cable full name PVC insulated PVC sheathed aluminum core power cable
Due to the copper conductor excellent conductive performance, more and more engineering with copper core power cable used as the main power supply system, and application of the aluminum core power cable is less, especially in the high power system, the choice of the more copper core cable.
Part from the inside to the outside of the high-voltage cable comprises a conductor, insulation, inner protective layer, filling material (armoured), external insulation. Of course, armoring high-voltage cable is mainly used for underground, can resist the compression of high intensity on the ground and prevent damage to the other forces.
1KV and below for low voltage cables; 1KV~10KV for medium voltage cables; 10KV~35KV for high voltage cables; 35~220KV for extra high voltage cables;
Special high-voltage cable is along with the continuous development of the cable technology and the emergence of a power cable and extra high voltage cable general as the central link in a large transmission system, belonging to the high technology content of a high voltage cable, mainly used for long-distance power transmission.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|