* Pairs: 4P
* Working Temperature: -20° C ~ + 75° C
* Unshielded twisted pairs
* Conductor: 26AWG or 24AWG Stranding or Solid Bare copper
* Insulation: HD— PE
* Unrip rope: Optional
* Jacket: PVC or LSNH
* Impedance: 100± 15% Ω At 1 ~100MHz
* Reference Standard: ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B, ISO/IEC11801
* Package: 305M/roll
Mainly used in the Building Correspondence Synthesis Wiring System the Work Area Correspondence Leading-out Terminal and between the Connection Distribution Frame Wiring, As Well As the Housing Synthesis Wiring System's User Correspondence Leading-out Terminal Arrives at Place of Exile between Coils' wiring.
*1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet)
We provide UTP/FTP/SFTP CAT5e, CAT6 outdoor waterproof network cable, also CAT5/CAT5E/CAT6 network cable, welcome your inquiry.
Power cable, control cable, electric cable, communication cable and bare conductor and more.
OEM/ODM order is welcomed.
Why choose us
1. We are a leading manufacturer specialized in the field of cable for more than 10 years.
2. We obtain the profession team in cable development & advanced, matured technology in production and quality control. Our daily production capacity is more than 100, 000 meters.
3. Guaranteed with the reliable quality and aftersale services, you will be delighted to find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from you local suppliers but with very competitive prices and more choice.
4. Our Policy is Competitive price, Fast delivery, first-class service.
- Q:Can two wires be connected directly like wires?
- Of course you can, but be sure to sort out the sort. Do not mess up. I have ever taken this.
- Q:UL certification of the switching power supply can increase it
- Hello, first look at your extension is not the volume of the mute, and if you can not see what can not open, if not on your neighbors and the extension to try to see if the extension is not the problem Or the host of the problem,
- Q:How to use the capacitor to test whether the wire is broken
- Can be buried directly, but to be buried below thirty centimeters
- Q:Dishwasher Electrical wiring problem?
- If you use a metal clamp type connector in a metal box the outer casing of the BX will serve as a ground. Not to current code but if that is all that is available it will have to do. Use a continuity tester and see if you get a reading from the neutral to the casing. If so you have a ground path that you can use to ground the box. Then you install a ground wire to the back of the box and attach it to the receptacle. By code this receptacle should be a Single not duplex type. If not try the same thing at the other box. If you get a reading there fish a wire down to the new box. Other wise install a polarized 2 prong receptacle. Use copper pipe to connect the plumbing not plastic
- Q:Electrical wire info.?
- The voltage shown is the maximum that the insulation can handle. Different types and thicknesses can handle different voltages before failing. Wires are burnt by current, not voltage.
- Q:1 threading tube to wear two cable, easy to wear not? How long does the cable line take?
- Power cable placement capacity of the bridge cross-sectional area of 20%, control cable for the cross-sectional area of 50%
- Q:A question about electrical wiring regarding air conditioner.?
- It will involve swapping a double-pole breaker for the single-pole breaker you have now plus changing the outlet. The 15A 240v outlet has no common wire so you can re-use the wires you already have (hot/neutral becomes hot/hot). Unless you're out of space in the panel it should be a pretty straightforward job.
- Q:Electrical wiring in Minnesota homes?
- It depends on what size breaker the wire is fed by. 14 is a 15 amp limit, 12 is 20 amp. Typical lights are 14 wire, receptacles are 12.
- Q:I'm wiring the electrical on a new dishwasher,?
- Use wire nuts, NOT JUST TAPE. Invest in an inexpensive tester to determine which one is the hot lead - that connects to the black wire. To be safe, why not call a local handyman who has done this before if you are unsure? Water and electricity don't mix, especially if you miss grounding the unit or incorrectly switching the hot and neutral.
- Q:Grammar: Which one is correct? And why?
- B is correct. 100% sure.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, or wish to place a customized order, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;CE;ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average