*Test Report: Fluke 4300
*Stadards: CSA-C22.2 No.214,Type CM TIA/EIA-516
*Solid BC conductor;
*OEM is acceptable
*Raw material of the conductor solid bare copper
*Conductor Dia 0.575+/-0.003mm23AWG
*Raw material of the conductor:F-PE
*Quantity:4 twisted pairs
*Instruction dia :1.024+/-0.005mm
*Sheath material:LSZH PVC
*Nominal Dia:6.5 +/-0.2mm
*High quality approved,strict QC controlled.
*Specialized and personalized service.
*OEM and ODM are welcomed.
- Q:Why is pure copper used for making electrical wires?
- Copper is a very good conductor of electricity plus it is more abundant as compared to other metals which can conduct electricity as well.
- Q:Are all electrical wiring insulated so you will not get electrocuted?
- No. Electrical power lines are not insulated in a way to prevent shocks. They are coated to protect the cable from weather, but that coating is not adequate protection. Anything that is generally touchable should be insulated. There are many regulations and standards (like UL) that devices have to meet. However, damage, poor design, or a sloppy manufactured product could still have electrical hazards. It doesn't take much voltage to kill you, depending on the conditions (that's why water and electricity are such a bad combinationwhen things are wet, they conduct better, and it takes lower voltage to reach the death-threshold of a shock).
- Q:Can a 110v house electrical wire with an area of damaged covering cause a short?
- What kind of damage? Exactly what is damaged? How is it damaged? Pictures might help. It's hard to make suggestions with the information provided.
- Q:Electrical question for old wiring?
- If there is not a corosponding ground wiring from the box, do not connect the ground from the fan to either wire. However, there might be a ground screw in the box that you could connect the fan ground to.
- Q:ELECTRICAL WIRING IN CHINA?
- YES, it cuts out both lines from its simple breaker panel. Because for some reason ,in some area,its neutral was not really Zero volt and has perhaps 50V between Earth ground and neutral.
- Q:grounding electrical outlets switches that doesnt have ground wire?
- Adding ground wire would be a simple fix. Chances are, if your switch does not have a ground, niether does your outlets and lighting fixtures. Simple fix, and safer.
- Q:Asking about my electrical wire set-up.?
- Do you have any electric heaters? The electricity is not leaking. If you have an electical leak, it is not the same as a water leak. An electrical leak will not increase your electicial bill noticeably. It will trip a breaker, blow a fuse, or cause a fire. You keep the basement at 50 degrees. this is likely the reason your neon (fluorescent lights) flicker before coming on. Fluorescent bulbs often will flicker or glow when the are cold and/or damp. If your house is noew the electrical boxes should be proerly grounded. As for the electrical shocks, they could be static electricity discharging to the grounded electrical boxes. If you are not sure, hire a reputable qualified electrician to check this out. If your house is new; keep any bills and present them to the builder only if there a fault was found in the wiring.
- Q:Electrical wiring help?
- Lets assume the bulb is rated at 9v. Then take the two red leads from the holders and twist them together, then take the two black leads and twist them together. Now you have the batteries in parallel. Take the red lead and hook it to one side of the switch, then take the other side of the switch and hook it to one contact of the bulb. Now take the other contact of the bulb and hook it to the black lead and this completes the circuit. If the bulb is rated at 18 volta, then take one of the holders and hook its red lead to the other holders black lead. This will make the batteries in series and you will have 18v. Just make sure the bulb is rated for this, otherwise it will flash and no lighty no mo
- Q:I use the TV as a computer screen, connect the HD line, how no sound
- 1mm2 power cord can generally withstand 4 ~ 8A current, according to your UPS output power to decide! For example: you use the UPS for the 6KVA frequency machine, the power factor is generally 0.. so the maximum load power of 4800W or so; that is 4800/220/4 = 5.. select the 6mm2 copper cable (ground can be fine: 4mm2 enough)
- Q:Electrical wiring baseboard heat and digital thermostat?
- 1 black to top and one black to the bottom and all the whites together.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, or wish to place a customized order, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;CE;ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average