Specifications of PET Staple Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile for Soil Retainer:
· It is produced by spinning, needle punching process with super-strength polyester chip, so that the total carrying capacity is further raised.
· It can keep primary characteristic for more long time, not liable to deform and break down.
· It shows great characteristics at cid and alkali resistance, insect resistance and anti-mycotic.
· Good water permeability.
· Withstand High temperature and freezing, and is able to adapt to the different outer environment.
· Light in weight, and can be packed as buyer require. So it is convenient to transport , storage and construct.
Technical Data Sheet of PET Staple Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile for Soil Retainer:
Main Technical Index
Weight of Unit Area
CBR Bursting Strength
- Q:Dam geotextile wrapped gravel filter layer how to set quota
- Hello, I am specializing in the production of geotextiles and other geotextile materials,
- Q:Garage top back to the soil before the drainage board geotextile take what role
- The top surface of the drainage board glue a layer of geotextile filter to prevent the passage of soil particles, so as to avoid drainage channel obstruction of the drainage channel, said white is to do a filter layer, the water discharged to the designated location, the traditional process is Block ah, stone ah, what do the water layer, and now with the drainage board is not the reason for the stone is the drainage board is plastic, light weight, can reduce the load of the building. Manufacturers of drainage board geotextile waterproof board
- Q:Acupuncture geotextile is divided into several kinds of how is it used?
- Acupuncture geotextile is now divided into two types, according to the fiber form to points. Continuous fiber called filament acupuncture non-woven geotextile. A few centimeters of length fibers made of staple fibers for nonwoven geotextiles. Use is not used, mainly used in geotechnical engineering in the filter, isolation, drainage and so on.
- Q:Detection of geotextile
- Physical experiments,
- Q:Geotextile special staple fiber where needed
- How much is a ton?
- Q:The outside of the blind tube is not to be with the geotextile 1 effect will be better?
- Plastic blind ditch is a new geosynthetics, is composed of plastic core wrapped outside the filter composition. At present the plastic core has several different cross-sectional shape rectangular, hollow rectangular, circular and hollow circular species structure of the plastic blind ditch products. Pass the water to see the original tie & gt; & gt;
- Q:Neighborhoods: anti-seepage composite geotextile testing need to follow which test specifications, and routine testing items.
- There is a special GB ah GBT-1998 I was the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:What are the geotechnical test test items for highway engineering? The
- The main inspection items are: ① Tensile strength: In the tensile test, the maximum tensile stress of the specimen up to the fracture is the tensile strength, which is called tensile strength in academia. ② elongation: elongation, that is, the percentage of the ratio of the total deformation to the length of the original gauge after the tensile fracture of the specimen. ③ tear strength: it is a thin film or thin film tear resistance of a test method defined in a term. This method is a tear test performed on a special testing machine with a specimen with a predetermined gap. ④ bursting strength ⑤ thickness ⑥ per unit area quality ⑦ permeability coefficient: permeability coefficient, also known as hydraulic conductivity. In an isotropic medium, it is defined as the unit flow rate per unit of hydraulic gradient, indicating the ease with which the fluid passes through the pore skeleton.
- Q:PET geotextile is what?
- PET for the polyester on behalf of the name, PET geotextile is also divided into many kinds, such as: broken geotextile, filament geotextile, filament weaving, etc., I understand only these. Look at what you mean.
- Q:Non-woven fabrics, geotextiles and geotextile geotextile
- The same material that I specialize in producing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range