PT5510 tower crane / 6T topless tower crane
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 100 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Descriptions of our tower crane:
Our Tower Crane is characterized by horizontal jib frame, trolley travel, slewing self-climbing, novel structure and reliable running. All accessories are adopted from home famous brands and electrical components from international famous brands. “Quality First” is not just a slogan, which has already deeply rooted in our soul, besides we will also make all your purchases in unlimited satisfaction with our star-rated after-sales service.
Advantage of our tower crane:
1, boom relief Angle is big, greatly widened the equipment capacity and scope of work.
2, suitable for the group of tower cross homework.
3, boom stability is good, combination amplitude range.
4, suitable for height have special requirements occasions construction.
5, lifting capacity big, effectively solve the high steel structure construction team crane big lifting capacity requirements.
Specification of our tower crane:
- Q:can anyone help me in telling me how to construct an electromagnetic crane or help me find a website which helps with the steps in constructing one. thank you
- Take a metallic bolt, and wind many turns of insulated copper wire around it, and connect one end of the wire to a battery, the other end to the other terminal of the battery through a switch. Now, whenever you press the switch, the bolt gets magnetised, and thus works as a crane (u can use it to lift small pins etc.) When you want to drop the pin, release the switch, the bolt gets demagnetised, and voila!
- Q:i need to write a 2 pg paper on this, and i cant even begin
- Stpehen Crane used interesting literary techniques such as colorful metaphors which can easily be identified in eg like knowing eyes which represent the people of Dunnet (ammons, 84). Another literary technique he uses often is irony which is seen in chapter with Mrs. Todds variety of personality which shows how Mrs. Todd has this varied personality(eden, 141). Other literary techniques shown are comparisons and contradictions, dramatic personification and powerful paradox.
- Q:I have three of these little pests hovering around in my tiny bathroom (my flatmate left the window open). I don't like to get close to them, and when they flutter near me I panic. I need an effective method of getting rid of them, that doesn't require me to get close or touch them - I really need to shower, so any advice is welcomed!Thanks, Ashley.
- A Daddy Long Legs is a spider. Crane flies are not related to spiders. We call crane flies leatherjackets even though that's the name for the larvae. My husband calls them mosquito hawks. If you don't have my cat, who considers them a delicacy and allows me to carry her around the house so she can catch them and eat them (and apparently floss her teeth with them), then the towel snap is quite effective.
- Q:I'm researching Stephen Crane for an English project and I need to how Stephen Crane's works effected others. Thanks for the help! xP
- I'd mention his book Red Badge of Courage and how it changed the war novel for American and English writers. You can look at books like Catch-22 , MASH, or Hemingway's war novels and find that personal voice that Crane used.
- Q:I loved Dr. Crane and his sexy glasses and eyes. Plus, I just love Cillian Murphy, haha. Is his character back in the Dark Knight, I heard he was...but I was wondering if anybody could confirm it?
- Just in the beginning in the movie for about 3 minutes when his parking garage drug deal is interrupted by a bunch of Batman wannabe's wearing hoaky Batman costumes and using guns. The real Batman arrives and Scarecrow takes off.
- Q:What kind of flower is the Sunset Crane?
- Okay, i'm going to get every backyard gardener east of denver jumping down my throat on this one, but it's time you all wake up and know the real name of one of your favorate potted plants. only then will you beleave me when i tell you the sunset crane is a type of geranium. the true geranium. not the plant most people know as the geranium is botanically Pelargonium. that silly looking, red flowered, fuzzy leafed thing everyone loves to stick in a pot by their front door every summer back east and mistakenly call a geranium is not really a geranium. even the fancy Martha Washington geranium is not a geranium. it is the Martha Washington Pelargonium. but whats the use? unless you are a botanist everybody back east is going to say i'm just another fruit cake from california. (born and raised in wisconsin i'd like to add) okay, your sunset crane is botanically a geranium, often called by it's common name cranesbill. okay, you have the real best answer, so go ahead and pick the wrong best answer from some smuck from back east who knows best. sure i have two post graduate degrees in science, been a univ certified master gardener for over 15 years and just might know a tad bit more then the eastern fair weather, summer time gardener. but don't let that prevent you from thinking i'm nuts and choosing a better, best answer. i'm used to it. grandma is always right... until her plant dies. then they call me for the real low down.
- Q:Please help!
- The Fāng family lived in Fujian, a province of China, in a place where there were many cranes. Qīniáng's father knew the Southern Chinese martial arts and taught them to his daughter. One day, while Qīniáng was doing her chores, a crane alighted nearby. Qīniáng tried to scare the bird off using a stick and the skills she learned from her father but whatever she did, the crane would counter. Qīniáng tried to hit the crane on the head, but the bird moved its head out of the way and blocked the stick with its wings. Qīniáng tried to hit the crane's wings, but the crane stepped to the side and this time blocked with the claws of its feet. Qīniáng tried to poke the crane's body, but the crane dodged backwards and struck the stick with its beak. From then on, Qīniáng carefully studied the movements of cranes and combined these movements with the martial arts she learned from her father, creating the White Crane style of Fujian Province. A side note from someone else: There are many versions of this legend, it is unlikely that the crane actually blocked the stick Qīniáng used, it is more likely that it evaded, and countered. The point of the style is to make less use of physical strength, stressing evasion, and attacks to vulnerable areas instead. Not depending on strength, is what makes white crane fitting elements so popular, especially for women’s self defence. Popular karate bunkai (breakdown) of white crane katas like hakutsuru, stress vital point striking or kyusho. The white crane system is not practiced much, if at all, anymore. There are several kata in karate, that have white crane elements, most stem from the Chinese tea merchant on Okinawa, Go Kenki, but few, if any, have the true white crane system anymore. There's also a tibetan style and a karate style named after it that strongly resembles it and incorporates much of the same methods.
- Q:Does anyone know where I can locate a print or lithograph of the chromolithograph done in the 1850's of William John WIlgus' Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman?
- Preach is son! I know in my case I ask if something looks good on me or if I look good because half the time I can't tell if something looks hideous on me or not. I always used to get picked on when I was younger as well because i grew up in an area where everybody was blonde haired and blue eyed, and I'm italian with extremely dark features so I stuck out! The popular girls tore me apart and I coudln't STAND to look at myself in the mirror. Yuck, dark, dark times. But then again, those girls were just trying to make themselves more secure, and they're the kinds of people fishing for compliments. heh.
- Q:What is the free height of a tower crane?
- The free height of tower crane is different according to the size of tower crane.
- Q:I have found crane fly larvae on my kitchen floor in the middle of the night. Were are they coming from? How do I get rid of them?
- probably not larva of crane fly...they live in the soil outside. Describe or post a pic what you have
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like