|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: ||Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
accoding to type
|Zinc coating: |
|Coil ID: |
|Backside painting: |
|Upside painting: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
ppgl steel coil
Color:all Ral color
Hardness: Soft to full hard
1.PPGL Steel information
ASTM A653, JIS G3302,GB/T3830-2006
Galvanized steel coils,
Ral number or as per your request
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
- Q:runescape steel legs?
- Rune and Dragon are way better. Nobody uses steel legs, you should get some higher level in magic to high alch them. They bring like 700gp a piece that way
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolled strip and cold rolled steel coil?
- Cold rolled steel strip: the width is below 900mm! Cold rolled steel coil: the width is above 1000mm! Materials and purposes are not very different, basically the same!
- Q:Shaft stiffness in steel irons???
- If i understand you correctly, i think you misunderstand shafts. Steel shafts vs. graphite shafts these days is more of a competition of weights, not flexibility. Both steel and Graphite have different flex profiles available from Ladies (L) to super stiff (X). Graphite may feel a little more whippy than steel because of the lighter weight. Shafts will vary by company as well. Stiff from True temper may not be as stiff as one from Aldila, or vice verse. You can also make a shaft play stiffer or more flexible by where you cut the length. This is called tipping. Take more from the bottom and it will be stiffer, more from the grip end and it will play more flexible.
- Q:Are steel toe boots worth $200?
- I bought a pair of plain old Dublin paddock boots from my local tack shop for about $50. I'm not sure if they're steel toed, but I've been stepped on countless times by big quarter and draft horses and never been hurt by it. I'd say, even when working with unfamiliar horses, any good quality paddock boot that fits will be fine, so don't worry about the expensive ones.
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- If you use a Gold Calculator you can find out how much it is worth.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection
- In addition, the project is through the detection of steel tape, steel tape each batch have the error him different, so do projects each into a batch of steel tape has to go through the inspection department, let this batch of steel tape has reached the same error range. All the measuring tools in this project are unified into these steel tape measures, so that the measurement error is guaranteed
- Q:Is this guitar steel string or nylon?
- if you can get a good picture of the bridge i can tell for sure i thing steel
- Q:Does stainless steel cookware really cause cancer?
- perfluorooctanoic acid is a chemical used to make nonstick cookware. It has been shown to cause cancer in lab animals. The epa has asked companies that use that chemical to phase it out of the cookware, just in case. But it has not been shown to cause cancer in humans. Stainless is not known to cause any type of health problems. Cast iron is healthier and anodized aluminum is great too.
- Q:stainless steel coating?
- No, cheap parts or expensive parts are your choices. The cheap ones...you hope they last long enough for you to get a new car before they wear out.
- Q:Stainless steel laminate?
- There okorder.com appliance paint 2. What you are referring to really is not laminate steel sheets, it's actually more along the lines of shelf liner paper looks like steel with sticky back film that you peel and stick. Place against product and begin to peel down slowly using squeegee or credit card to smooth out bubbles.Sheets can be purchased rangingin size on OKorder for $9.99 + dependent on size. Called stainless steel appliance film can buy a roll for $60.00 on OKorder (normally sells for $100.00) one roll will cover 3 average sized kitchen appliances. Hope this helps!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range