Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:How much lighter is aluminum than steel?
- Have you considered going to a motorcycle keep and watching at hybrid or commuter bikes? These will fall into cost range (ie. KHS, Fuji,and so on.). Aluminum is probably lighter than steel however the add-ons could make difference in the weight too. Go together with a motorbike shop that means you will be purchasing from folks who understand what they are selling. A series like performance Bike is a good way to go. The costs are right and which you can get a a lot bigger great bike in your money than you'll in finding at a department retailer, plus they provide lifetime free changes and tuneups.
- Q:Which gun to use for steel challenge?
- I'd rather have the rifle myself.
- Q:Stainless steel or Carbon steel knives?
- I hate stainless steel! I hate shiny blades also! When I was a kid knifes were awesome! You could actually sharpen them! :) If we bought a new knife we would take an orange and slice it and leave the juice on the blade to purposefully darken it. If you had a shiny blade that looked like stainless you were not cool. :) I think most anyone who had an old knife from back in the 70's or before would agree that these new stainless knives are crap. I have not seen anything perform close to the old blades in stainless. Today I bought a case CV Sod Buster hoping it will perform like the old knives. What reading I have done the Chrome Vanadium is supposed to be like the old steel. I sure hope it is. Now to find some fruit to get rid of this annoying shiny blade! :)
- Q:On how to reinforce steel coils in a container
- They can be strapped to the floor with wire ropes and locks
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- Steel does not come in an 18k version and is worth only about $1.50/pound. 18k gold (.750 or 75% pure) is currently worth about $40.20/gram, based on the spot price of gold of $1,667/ounce at this moment.
- Q:examples of some common alloy steels, what are their compositions and properties?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron, but various other alloying elements are used, such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten. Carbon and other elements act as a hardening agent, preventing dislocations in the iron atom crystal lattice from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of alloying elements and form of their presence in the steel (solute elements, precipitated phase) controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also less ductile. H.
- Q:What's the best dishwashing soap for stainless steel?
- stainless steel does not work in a dish washer.Warm soapy water and dry straight away, they will last forever.
- Q:what type of steel is used to make rail tracks?
- Hoghead has it right, it is quite mild steel, every time they try harder steel it does not stand up to the stress and breaks more readily. Rail, odd as it seems can get corrugated and rough same as a dirt road and needs to be reground from time to time to reshape the top part of the rail. Rust is not a problem on a track in use so stainless would be a unnecessary expense. Also, in high wear places, specialized welding crews come in in add new material to the most worn parts, as in switches and then regrind it to the proper profile, mild steel accepts this much better than a harder steel would.
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- stainless steel is really hard to work with and will be really expensive to pour as not too many foundries do that. As far as tools go, I know that for e.g.drilling stainless steel cobalt bits are best, but even they don't last for very long. If you use normal drill bits stainless steel will ruin them. So how much metal working skills do you have? I would suggest to use a material you have experience with. Or make a chess set from nuts and bolts. You can buy them from stainless steel and the assembly is easy. See links for a few examples and/or use google to find more.
- Q:Why should you heat thicker steel before welding?
- :you could attempt welding with whats pronounced as a filler rod. you could weld with the a million/8 rod interior the welder stinger and by conserving the a million/sixteen rod in the different hand, upload it as you weld.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range