Prefabricated shipping containers 20ft and 40ft, family luxury holiday house
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications1low cost modular house
. low cost
2. easy installation
3 Green and environmental material
- Q:What are the specifications of the container, the deadweight and the load?
- 40HC: 12192 mm（L）X 2438 mm（W）X 2896 mm（H）76.4cu.m最大总重（MGW）=30480KG最大载货重（PAYLOAD）=26620KG自重（TARE）=3860KG
- Q:What kind of license do you need to open a container truck?
- The total weight of a trailer is called a full trailer by itself; a part of the total weight of the trailer is called a semi-trailer, which is taken by the tractor. This kind of tractor can only be driven by a driver with a A2 license, and a driver with a A1 license cannot drive a tractor.
- Q:What is a container?What is a container? What's the use of containers?
- Container (English name container): refers to a certain strength, stiffness and specifications for the use of large cargo containers. Transhipment of goods by container can be carried out directly in the warehouse of the consignor and shipped to the warehouse of the consignee, and the goods shall not be taken out of the container and replaced when the vehicle or vessel is replaced on the way
- Q:Who knows the size of the reefer container?
- Container size: 20 feet inside the cabinet: size 5.69 m X2.13 m X2.18 M / picking gross weight is generally 17.5 tons / cubic volume 24-2640 feet in the cabinet: size 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.18 M / picking gross weight is generally 22 tons / Volume 54 cubic meters40 high cabinets: size 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.72 M / picking gross weight is generally 22 tons / volume 68 cubic meters45 feet in the cabinet: size 13.58 m X2.34 m X2.71 M / picking gross weight is generally 29 tons / Volume 86 cubic meters20 feet of freezer: size 5.42 m X2.26 m X2.24 M / picking gross weight is generally 17 tons / Volume 26 cubic meters
- Q:Because freight forwarding said UASC THC rose to 725, and gave me a shipping company notice, written above 20DC, I only know 20GP HC, there is a situation is that another cooperative freight forwarder said temporarily not up
- International commonly used dry container (DRYCONTAINER) has:1, the outer size of 20 feet, *8 feet, *8 feet, 6 inches, referred to as 20 feet container;2, the outer size of 40 feet, *8 feet, *8 feet, 6 inches, referred to as 40 feet container, the outer size of 40 feet, *8 feet, *9 feet, 6 inches, referred to as 40 feet high cabinet.
- Q:How much is the internal size cabinet and the cabinet? How much heavy can I hold for centimeters?
- 5, 20 feet of the top cabinet: 5.89 m *2.32 m *2.31, 20T distribution gross volume of 31.5 cubic meters.6, 40 feet of the top cabinet: 12.01 m *2.33 m *2.15, 30.4T distribution gross volume of 65 cubic meters.7, 20 feet at the bottom of the container: 5.85 m *2.23 m *2.15, 23T distribution gross volume of 28 cubic meters.8, 40 feet at the bottom of the container: 12.05 m *2.12 m *1.96, 36T distribution gross volume of 50 cubic meters.9, 20 feet platform folding container: 5.946 m *2.216 m *2.233, gross weight 27.1T distribution.
- Q:What is a twenty inch container?
- Product is 5.69 meters X2.13 meters X2.18 meters, distribution is generally 17.5 tons gross weight, the volume of 24-26 cubic meters.
- Q:Container's main code number, serial number, and the number of school teams
- The first two "TB" means that the property owner and the user are the Ministry of Railways / iron general.The third bit "B" means the dry bulk container. If it is a tank container, the third position is "G"".The fourth "U" refers to the general purpose container, and if "J" means container fittings, "Z" means Trailer flat, but not very often. There are also labels for S, such as maersk.
- Q:For example, 20GP, someone says, 24-26CBM, but the actual size is 33.3CBM
- 0 feet of cabinets: product is 11.8x2.13x2.18 meters, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters. 40 foot high cabinets: product is 11.8x2.13x2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters. 45 foot high cabinets: Product: 13.58x2.34x2.71 meters, picking a gross weight 29 tons, the volume of 86 cubic meters. 20 foot open top cabinets: product 5.89x2.32x2.31 meters, picking 20 tons gross weight, volume 31.5 cubic meters. 40 foot open top cabinets: product 12.01x2.33x2.15 meters, picking 30.4 tons gross weight, Volume 65 cubic meters. Flat bottomed 20 foot container: Volume 5.85x2.23x2.15 meters, gross weight distribution 23 tons, the volume of 28 cubic meters. Flat bottomed 40 foot container: product of 12.05x2.12x1.96 meters, picking 36 tons gross weight, Volume 50 cubic meters.
- Q:Some customers when booking, the note on the note to use "long rent box", what does that mean?
- An international standard container constructed and used in accordance with international standards established by the international standards organization (ISO) and the 104th technical committee. The standardization of containers has undergone a process of development. The international organization for standardization ISO / TC104 Technical Committee since its establishment in 1961, the international standard container several times, or modify the existing international standards for the first series a total of 13, the width of the same length (2438mm), four (12192mm, 9125mm, 6058mm, 2991mm), four (height 2896mm, 2591mm, 2438mm, 2438mm). See table for details. Second series and third series were relegated to the technical report.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like