china 20 ft and 40 ft shipping container prefabricated houses
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications1low cost modular house
. low cost
2. easy installation
3 Green and environmental material
- Q:What's the size of the container?
- At present the railway container are: 1 tons, 10 tons (GM) (GM, refrigerated), 20 feet (GM, refrigeration, tank etc), 40 feet (GM, refrigeration, heat insulation, power generation), 50 feet (car), you want to ask what kind of? In addition, the netizen "fire red lotus" 1 tons box size is incorrect, the box length and width and height (unit: mm) respectively is 830x1264x1144, the volume of 1.2 cubic meters
- Q:The size of my cargo box is 37.5x21x31 (CM). If the container is 20 feet, how many boxes can I put in this shipment? The weight of the goods is negligible
- Because you do not know your weight, assuming you load the goods are not overweight, the box can be invertedThen, in the case that the inner diameter of the container 20GP is 590023502393, the first cargo can be loaded in 423, and the second can be loaded 510
- Q:For example, 40HQ is a high cabinet, 40HC is also high cabinets, that high cabinets what else? What else are there in the Ping cabinet?
- The 40 foot high cabinets (40 HQ container): the product is 11.8 meters X2.13 meters X2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.
- Q:How many cargo can 20 feet container hold? How to calculate?
- Length 550mm * * 560mm * 780mm,Capacity of 20 feet container: 5.90M * * 2.34M * 2.38m,
- Q:Because freight forwarding said UASC THC rose to 725, and gave me a shipping company notice, written above 20DC, I only know 20GP HC, there is a situation is that another cooperative freight forwarder said temporarily not up
- 20DC is equivalent to 20GP, that is, 20 feet dry cargo containers, the general Southern China region, such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, where people like to use DC abbreviation, Shanghai, East China region is generally used to use the abbreviation of GP.
- Q:Is this a description of the container type? Please be able to help explain
- 20`GP is a container with a container of 20 feet long20`RF is a container with a 20 ft refrigerated cabinet
- Q:What is the weight of a 20 container?
- 45 foot cabinet: the contents are: 13.55 meters, X2.35 meters, X2.68 metersDistribution is generally 29 tons gross weight, weight 4.8 tonsThe volume is 83-86 cubic meters
- Q:Container's main code number, serial number, and the number of school teams
- The 2 and second parts are made up of 6 digits. Is the box registration code (Registration Code), used for a container container holds the only identification. If not enough six, then use 0 in the front fill, such as the company's first box, that is, 1 pictures of the box, registration code is 509664.The 3 and third parts are check codes (Check, Digit), which is the seventh digit number and must have a box. Obtained by checking the first 4 letters and 6 digits through the check rule, used to identify errors in verification. That is, the eleventh digit number. ?According to the corresponding rules check number each letters and numbers have an operational value. The corresponding number of the first 10 letters and numbers from 0 to 0 Z corresponding values to 38, 11, 22, 33 cannot get the modulus on the 11, so to get rid of. First, convert the company code to numbers, remove 11 and its multiples, add 11 by the remainder, and the remainder as check bits.
- Q:The size of my product is 37*37*27cm. per carton. How many boxes can I hold for a 40HQ cabinet?Please also advise the calculation method!
- 1. international standard containerInternational standard container constructed and used in accordance with international standards established by the international standards organization (ISO) 104th technical committee.The standardization of containers has undergone a process of development. The international organization for Standardization Technical Committee ISO/TC104 since its establishment in 1961, several times add modify and increase or decrease of international container standards, the current international standard for the first series a total of 13, the width of the same length (2438mm), four (12192mm, 9125mm, 6058mm, 2991mm), height four (2896mm 2438mm, 2591mm, and 2438mm).
- Q:What do you mean by "DC", "GD" and "HQ"?
- 20 '20 foot container40 '40 foot containerHC (HQ) HIGH CUBE large capacity ultra high box, generally 9 higher. 6. "DC DRY CARGO dry containerDG DANGEROUR CARGO dangerous case
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like