High-grade prefabricated shipping containers 20ft and 40ft
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications1low cost modular house
. low cost
2. easy installation
3 Green and environmental material
- Q:How much is the container weight limit at 20 feet and 40 feet?
- 40 feet of cabinets: product 11.8M*2.13M*2.18M, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters.The 40 foot high cabinets: product 11.8M*2.13M*2.72M, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.The 45 foot high cabinets: product 13.58M*2.34M*2.71M, distribution is generally 29 tons gross weight, volume of 86 cubic meters.The 20 foot open top cabinets: product 5.89M*2.32M*2.31M, distribution is generally 20 tons gross weight, volume of 31.5 cubic meters.The 40 foot open top cabinets: product 12.01M*2.33M*2.15M, distribution is generally 30.4 tons gross weight, volume of 65 cubic meters
- Q:What is the standard length, width and height of a container?
- A 20 foot container: content plot 5.85 meters X2.23 meters X2.15 meters, picking 23 tons gross weight, Volume 28 cubic meters.A 40 foot container: content plot 12.05 meters X2.12 meters X1.96 meters, picking 36 tons gross weight, Volume 50 cubic meters.
- Q:What do you mean by container packing? Is there any other form of packing, what is it and what does it mean?
- The so-called container, refers to a certain strength, stiffness and specifications for the use of large cargo containers. Transhipment of goods by container can be carried out directly in the warehouse of the consignor and shipped to the warehouse of the consignee, and the goods shall not be taken out of the container and replaced when the vehicle or vessel is replaced on the way
- Q:Because freight forwarding said UASC THC rose to 725, and gave me a shipping company notice, written above 20DC, I only know 20GP HC, there is a situation is that another cooperative freight forwarder said temporarily not up
- THC rose is sooner or later, all shipping company must be uniform, otherwise the shipping market will be chaos, but there are individual shipping companies may grasp the increase in time on the premise of the volume is more flexible, not enough he would delay one voyage. But price increases are the general trend! 20DC is equal to 20GP, that is, 20 feet dry cargo containers, the general Southern China region, such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, where people like to use DC abbreviation, Shanghai, East China region generally used to use the abbreviation of GP, are the same meaning
- Q:What is a container terminal?
- Container yard (CONTAINER YARD:CY) is also called "station depot" in some places: container handling or empty container handling, transshipment, storage and transfer. It is an important component of container transportation relationship and plays an important role in container transportation.
- Q:Do containers have doors at one end or doors at both ends? Are there any doors open at both ends? Thank you
- Usually there is a door at one end.A container with doors at both ends. Both sides can open.This is actually for the consolidation company previously developed. It is convenient for customs inspection. Check which side of the goods opens the gate over there. Later, the effect was not obvious and it would not continue to develop. But the boxes are still there.
- Q:What is container throughput?
- Container throughput is the sum of imports and exports of a port for a period of time, usually in units of TEU.
- Q:How can refrigerated containers be powered?
- Refrigerated container (Reefer Container) is a heat storage container which can transport frozen food and keep the temperature. It is specially designed for transportation such as fish, meat, fresh fruits, vegetables and other foods.
- Q:First of all, isn't it a building site? If yes, how much is the rent for a year? That is, a 20-30 square, the need for real estate license? I would like to ask the law people to tell me what the nature of the container house is. Is it a building? If it is illegal construction, the demolition will be confiscated? What kind of audits are necessary if land leasing is required? Be satisfied with... UnfoldTo forget to say a bit, put some lots of way, such as uninhabited mountains, sea, inhabited city in the surrounding suburbs, semi rural, can explain, thank you, spend some time, I guarantee points.
- Private residential container to climate in London, a lot of container housing as a single apartment; in New York, a combination of "Home Furnishing unit" is a container of 40 feet long; in Holland, the container is used to build the student dormitory. In Shenzhen, can this container be the Savior of the "humble abode"? Industry generally believe that the current private housing in Shenzhen difficult climate
- Q:How many tons of cargo can a container normally hold?
- Containers have different volumes, so how many goods are loaded?.The container of the same size is slightly different because of the difference of structure and manufacturing materials. The internal volume of containers is an important technical document that must be grasped by the materials department or other packing personnel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like