It is very good material for manufacturing watch and clock, timer and other elastic elements.
Please feel free to send us a inquiry and we are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Before you send us a inquiry, please confirm the following information
1. Alloy grade
2. Dimensions of the alloys
3. Surface requirements
4. Size tolerance requirement
6. Package request
7. Specific end use
8. Other information that may be useful in supplying the most suitable products
|Alloy delivery state||Diameter/mm||Tensile Strength ób/MPa||Elongation δ10(%)|
|Cold draw wire||O.40~0.70||≥2058|
|Soft hot rolled wire||8.00~12.00||≤835||>40|
Average linear expansion coefficient in different temperature range
|Alloy state||Average linear expansion coefficient /(106/K)|
Elasticity modulus and frequency temperature coefficient
|Alloy state||elasticity modulusE/MPa||shear modulus G/MPa||frequency temperature coefficient βf/(106/ºC)30~50ºC||Q20ºC|
The magnetic permeability and resistivity of the alloy 3J9
|Alloy state||magnetic permeabilityμ/(mH/m)||Resistivity ρ/(μΩ@m)|
|solution treatment+≥43%deformation rate||O.0012602~O.0012624||O.0012602~0.0012624||0.87~O.88|
|solution treatment+≥43%deformation rate+480ºC×3h||O.0012615||O.0012614||0.84~O.86|
The vickers hardness of the alloy
- Q:Electrical wiring questions?? Washer/Amps?
- National electrical code calls for a 20 amp circuit for a laundry room.This circuit is for the laundry room outlets only. The 20 amp circuit is run on #12-2 gauge wire. If the dryer is gas you can plug in washer and dryer on this circuit no problem. If the dryer is electric ,you have to run a # 10-3 gauge wire for it.The electric dryer will need a 2 pole 30 amp breaker. Always other ways of doing things but this is the correct way.Good luck.
- Q:what is a chemical that is used for electrical wires pots and pans?
- Al and Cu.
- Q:can you splice the electrical feeder wires to make them longer?
- for a sub-panel yes, you can splice the #2 wires. it should be a 4 conductor,2 hot, 1 neutral, 1 ground. use a 10x10box with the correct sized connectors. ground the box. you can use split bolts but for a few $ more i prefer ilsco clear taps. they are much easier to use without all the rubber tape hassles. be sure to splice the branch circuits in an accessible j-box also. be safe
- Q:Help with new electrical wiring?
- unhook the second out let, test it I noticed you hooked the bare wire to the green screw in the breaker box, your grounding the out let put it on the silver bar, with the white wire
- Q:What are the three wires to electrical switch?
- Sounds as though you may have a two way switch to a lamp controlled by another switch in a different location but you don't say colour codes so difficult to be specific
- Q:Electrical home wiring for a switch question?
- sophisticated subject. browse on yahoo and bing. just that can assist!
- Q:Electrical Wiring for a greenhouse?
- Lights and fans don't take a lot of juice - just get some 12-2 wire with ground - you can get stuff you can bury in a trench if you want. Wire this into a 20 amp breaker in your house and run it out to your green house. Come up through the ground in a piece of conduit - and hook this to a big double box - something you can screw securely inside your green house. Make sure you get all your grounds connected nice. And put in two plugins. You can also put in a GFI plugin - and wire the other plugin to it - so that if the circuit blows, it kills the other plugin. That should do it and protect you pretty well.
- Q:Hot tub electrical wiring: 4-wire/3-wire 220?
- You should call a qualified professional electrician who has done hot tubs and spas. This is not a DIY project. There are several very fine points about a hot tub installation that if done wrong or not 100% correct can prove dangerous or fatal to any users of the hot tub. There is just too many chances for one little mistake to cause a very serious injury. it is not worth the risk.
- Q:How can you tell if a technician drilled a hole into an important electrical wire?
- If he drilled into an important wire(actually, all electrical wires are important), then he would have seen some sparks at the time, most likely, the circuit breaker probably would have tripped, and it's more than likely that part of your wiring wouldn't be working at all. 5 inches which way from an outlet? Electrical wires run in pretty predictable places in most homes, partly to minimize people drilling into them by accident, and these guys do this stuff all day long. They get to know where wires are and if they're smart they have gadgets to tell them where wires are before they drill. What's happened to your electrical stuff sounds like something else entirely
- Q:removing electrical wires from connectors?
- Many are single use, is that what you are talking about?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range