1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior durability
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2) OUR SPECIFICATION OFPPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Length of plate
Inner diameter of coil
Coated Mass OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Available Coated Mass(g/m^2)
30,80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, 275
30,50, 70, 150 ect.
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:Can you replace the nylon strings of a classical guitar with steel ones?
- I think so, I've never played classical, only acoustic and electric but my neighbor has a classical and he has all steel strings on it.
- Q:Fire resistant steel?
- In the fire protection world, we do not consider steel fire resistant. Of course it doesn't burn under ordinary conditions, but it lose strength as it is heated. As has been mentioned, there are coatings which insulate steel to enable it to withstand high ambient temperatures for a long time. Construction using this method is called fire resistive construction.
- Q:Components of Steel?
- iron (Fe) and carbon (C). Carbon is in small proportion, from 0.1% to 1.7% or so. If you go over 1.7% carbon by weight you get cast iron, which is much less hard than steel.
- Q:Are some firearms stainless steel coated or finished while others are all stainless?
- I don't know that stainless can be laminated to steel very easily. Stainless is a little more expensive. The problem comes in that stainless is much harder to machine that normal gun steel. With laminated steel, you would still have the problem of machining the stainless. Occasionally firearms are nickle plated or barrels are chrome lined.
- Q:Best affordable steel combat knife?
- Sorry, probably aint gonna happen in that $ range. How big of a blade will effect the steel selection. For instance I have one I forged from 52100, a most excellent steel better suited for 5-6 blades. For larger blades either 5160 or L-6 can make an indestructable blade. For 5 and under D-2 is about as fine a steel as you can get. No blade made from these will come cheap, L-6 is only available from custom makers. Save up your money, expect to pay 100 - 200 for a well made blade. You pay cheap prices you get cheap workmanship.
- Q:How do you calculate density of the steel ball in grams per cubic centimeter?
- Density Of A Ball
- Q:Steel reinforced armor.?
- I don't think that would work. First off, there's not enough carbon in steel - even very high carbon steels are only about 2% carbon. Second, the iron atoms in steel form a crystal lattice, in the shape of a cube, with another iron atom in the middle of the cube. Each cube is about 0.3 nm per side. Carbon atoms work their way into the crystals and displace the iron atoms. But a carbon nanotube is around 1 nanometer in diameter - that's 3 times as big as the iron lattice! So a nanotube wouldn't fit. One thing you might do, however, is make a composite - mix the materials together on a scale a little bigger than the atomic scale that the iron and carbon mix to make steel. Just like a carbon fiber bicycle frame or ski pole is strands of carbon (much bigger and not as strong as nanotubes) held together with epoxy, you could hold nanotube strands together with metal. Not sure it would be good for armor, but if you can figure out a way to do it, I'm sure someone will come up with a use for it!
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion?
- The stock at various shops may vary, but you can buy Steel Legion miniatures through the mail order, or the Internet from GW. Cadian troopers are plastic, There are no plastic Steel Legion troops. The plastic models are (a tiny bit) not so horribly expensive as the metallic ones. The minimum requirements for your force vary from mission to mission, but a good start is 1 HQ unit 2 Troop choices. Also, the total points cost of the battle is to be considered. (Usually 500, 1000, or 1500 points.) What you described is one possible choice, although the size of IG squads is 10 and not 20. And you must include a command squad, the commissar is optional. You might change the other 20 troops for a tank, or a squad of Sentinels. Happy gaming!
- Q:Which is stronger, Wood or Steel?
- Q:Flat Steel Bar from Home Depot: What type of steel is this?
- 1018 mild steel. Not suitable for bladesmithing. If you can't heat treat find an old file, grind it out (keep it cool) and put in an oven 400F. Modern car/truck springs are 5160 med chrome steel, a good blade quality steel and forgiving on the anvil/heat treat.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range