1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable of decoration
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:Which wheels are better? Steel? or Aluminum? and Why?
- aluminum is lighter , alot of performance cars use them to trim unsprung weight from the wheels ... steel wheels are cheaper but u have to put hub caps on them ... eeeeeuuuuueeewww!!!!!
- Q:What steel type Pokemon would be good against trainer red's lapras?
- I found electric pokemon more effective.. but try Steelix or Riachu
- Q:Shaft stiffness in steel irons???
- If i understand you correctly, i think you misunderstand shafts. Steel shafts vs. graphite shafts these days is more of a competition of weights, not flexibility. Both steel and Graphite have different flex profiles available from Ladies (L) to super stiff (X). Graphite may feel a little more whippy than steel because of the lighter weight. Shafts will vary by company as well. Stiff from True temper may not be as stiff as one from Aldila, or vice verse. You can also make a shaft play stiffer or more flexible by where you cut the length. This is called tipping. Take more from the bottom and it will be stiffer, more from the grip end and it will play more flexible.
- Q:Will painted steel rust?
- Rust is the process of steel oxidizing when in contact with oxygen, this reaction can be much fast if certain components are present, such as wet air or water. However, if the paint completely isolates the steel from the environment, the encompassed steel will never rust as long as paint shields it. Aluminum corrodes but it does not rust. Rust refers only to iron and steel corrosion. Aluminum is actually very prone to corrosion. However, aluminum corrosion is aluminum oxide, a very hard material that actually protects the aluminum from further corrosion. Aluminum oxide corrosion also looks a lot more like aluminum, so it isn't as easy to notice as rusted iron.
- Q:Is a ring made of steel good?
- Steel rust is brown not green! Very much expected to be of one type of stainless steel, and you should have no problem.
- Q:Is a knife with damascus steel better than one with regular steel? or what about high carbon?
- Damascus steel was a great steel in it's time. Because it was one of the few ways to make good steel from iron. But today there are much better steels available. Damascus steel was a very labor intensive process, a single knife would cost many thousands of dollars today. The Damascus steel knives are not actually Damascus steel, the pattern is etched on or engraved on. In fact the Damascus steel knives I saw reviewed on Consumer Reports are ceramic blades, not even steel at all. Bottom line, any Damascus steel knives are just a pattern on standard steel, no different from the others. It's a marketing gimmick.
- Q:Is steel industry good for investing currently ?
- To be blunt, with the Environmental-Terrorists like Green Peace and The Sierra Club making it basically impossible for Steel Production in the US to be a profitable industry, you are better off investing in Chinese Steel Companies than American. Same goes for Electricity Production and Petroleum Refining... These Environmental Terrorist Organizations and their misguided leftist followers have made it impossible to build new refineries in the US, which is why the price of Diesel Fuel is so much higher than unleaded, which is not only insane since Diesel Fuel actually requires LESS processing to be a viable product but also because our Transportation Industry as a whole relies upon Diesel Fuel to get everything in your home and office from manufacturer to store. By keeping the Energy Industry held hostage to these irresponsible and, to be blunt, insane laws, they have caused a rise in the price of EVERYTHING sold in the United States... From a deck of cards to homes. If we were not basically banned from building new Nuclear Reactors, we could cut our dependance on Coal by at least half... Anything having to do with any industry that could even potentially do with Pollution, regardless of how far advanced the technology has advanced away from that, it is restricted by Eco-Terrorists and mindless sheep that spend too much time listening to propaganda rather than fact checking what their Masters spoon feed them.
- Q:Steel Building Structures?
- Yes okorder.com/
- Q:Do you think there is a way to mix liquid concrete and molten steel/metal to create solution that is stronger?
- Mixing hot steel with liquid concrete would be very hazardous to your health. Steal in a molten state would flash the water in the concrete mix into steam and the steam would blow concrete and steel out of your mold. This would be about like being shot with a shotgun. This occurred in a steel mill near me some years ago on a rainy day when some steel splashed from a ladle and landed on a puddle of water, part of the siding was blown off the building and one worker sent to the hospital.
- Q:Steel Buildings.........!?
- Benefits of steel buildings compare to wooden buildings are: • Strength - Metal offers an overall strength level from within, a strength that other materials can't provide, without the need of extra support beams or other extraneous materials. • Durability - Morton Buildings are longer lasting than those made from plastic or wood, and they can withstand adverse weather conditions without danger of rotting or mildew. • Recyclable Materials - If a building is torn down, the materials used in Morton Buildings are capable of being reused and recycled, making Morton Buildings more sustainable than others. • Stylistic Options - Because metal can be coated with other materials at little cost, the options for color and coating are virtually endless. Materials frequently used to coat metal building include vinyl or plastic. • Affordability - Building with steel is one of the most affordable choices a consumer can make, be it a large or small project. These benefits are numerous, though there are a few factors to keep in mind when choosing your building materials. There may also be a few downsides or cons to Morton Buildings. I think steel Buildings are good for use in : • Metal sheds • Metal industrial parks • Metal barns • Aircraft carrier buildings • Carrier and livestock buildings • Retail stores
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range