1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil with GI or Aluzinc as base metal,after pretreatment,
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable of decoration
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
3) APPLICATION OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils)
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:how to tell if its stainless steel?
- If you do a lot of scrapping. It is best to get XRF handheld metal analyzer. But they are quite price. Around USD 40.000 upwards! Magnet may only help you sort SUS304/316/201 from SUS430 and metal. But then there might be other alloy. Thus it is best to get XRF analyzer if you feel it is worth the price.
- Q:how strong is 440 stainless steel?
- You can probably Google the strength properties for 440. The question your question asks is, Why?
- Q:Is there Non-Corrosive stainless steel?
- Look okorder.com/
- Q:When does steel start to Warp?
- Steel will only warp due to temperature under two conditions: 1. It is not heated evenly - in this case, the hotter parts will expand more than the cooler parts. 2. There are internal stresses in the steel (often from welding or cold-working - as an example, an I-beam or C-channel is usually hot worked, but some cold work can happen, so they can sometimes warp if you heat them ). This means that the steel won't warp due to temp if it's not 1 or 2. However, it could soften and fail if it has a load on it. As for softening, it really depends on what steel alloy you're looking at. Some steels (mainly the expensive alloys) don't really change until above 400 C (750 F), but mild steel really starts to weaken around 150-200 C (300-400 F) Rajashekhar has a point when it comes to forging. Steel isn't really soft enough to forge properly until above 1000C (1830 F), but if you're worried about using steel in a higher temp situation (like around a blast furnace or industrial oven), then make sure you choose a steel that has been rated to work at that temp.
- Q:stainless steel coating?
- No, it's not possible. Quite apart from the chemistry which would prevent it occurring, the aluminium has a far greater rate of thermal expansion than stainless steel, so any coating wouldn't last.
- Q:Are some firearms stainless steel coated or finished while others are all stainless?
- I don't know that stainless can be laminated to steel very easily. Stainless is a little more expensive. The problem comes in that stainless is much harder to machine that normal gun steel. With laminated steel, you would still have the problem of machining the stainless. Occasionally firearms are nickle plated or barrels are chrome lined.
- Q:Can gold be added to steel?
- Well put it this way you cant gold steel but you can steel gold Kidding but seriously you can but ther would be no point the steel would be weaker and gold is expensive
- Q:Whats the differene between steel and stainless steel ?
- Three answers you have stated that stainless steel doesn't rust. That isn't solely true, because there is one type that doesn't rust is often used on marine products such as yachts rigging's etc its' the 316 grade 304 302 301 do actually rust big time! Cheers!!
- Q:Why is the American steel industry failing?
- Q:shinning ammo with steel wool?
- You could, but if you have access to a vibrating case tumbler, it would work much better. I just tumbled a batch of 1,000 of tarnished and dirty Romanian 7.62X25 and it now looks like brand new commercial ammo.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range