1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 5+20microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil chemical treatment and liquid dope with
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior strength
• High workability
Good capable of decoration
- Q:Steel Cage Matches: Should they end by pinfall, escape or either?
- I agree with what you are saying but I prefer Steel Cages matches that should only end in escape by climbing out of the cage. Escaping through the Steel cage door should be done away with. I wouldn't mind keeping pinfalls and submissions as part of Steel Cage matches as well as escaping via climbing out of the cage. Escaping through the Steel Cage door should be stopped and not aloud from now on. The fact that some one can just exit through a door defeats the purpose of trying to keep the competitors inside the Steel Cage and interference outside the Steel Cage. The Steel Cage door should be chained up and padlocked until the match is officially over.
- Q:carbon steel?
- All steel has carbon in it, usually less than 1%. The fancy steels that have enough other elements mixed in are generally called alloy steels. So, carbon steel usually refers to the most basic cheap steel. A36 is a kind of carbon steel that meets specific standards of the A36 specification. I don't know what 01 carbon steel is. Steel is available all over Los Angeles so just look in the phone book yellow pages under steel or metal. If you are near El Monte, my favorite place is Industrial Pipe and Steel, lots of cheap scrap, used machinery, and a huge industrial hardware store built right in. There is a place in Gardena called MK Metals. There's a great place just north of the Burbank airport (can't remember the name) and one in Harbor City called Action Metals (big on recycling). No sense driving all over. Just check the phone book. Two very common carbon steels just go by the terms hot rolled and cold rolled. Hot rolled is the cheapest and softest and still has the mill scale attached so the surface is a little rough and uneven, but this is by far the most commonly used. Cold rolled (usually the AISI 1018 grade) has been work hardened and rolled flat and smooth. It's slightly more expensive but stronger and prettier. If you are going to cut away some of the thickness and you want the steel to remain flat, you probably want hot rolled steel because sometimes the cold rolled steel (CRS) will warp. It does that because the steel is already prestressed from the cold rolling process and when you cut away some of the pre-stressed material the forces holding the material flat are no longer balanced.
- Q:how to make a steel helmet?
- The okorder.com (Artist Blacksmiths) or on the sites of the two organizations that reproduce old costumes and tools - one is called The Society for Creative Anachronism, not sure of the other. Search terms to use might be hammering a helmet and forging medieval armor
- Q:Does a Butcher's steel actually make your knives any sharper ?
- A steel is only for keeping the edge sharp and straight. You must get your knife sharp first whether you use a stone or an electric knife sharpener. It also depends on where your knife is from as to what angle you need to sharpen it at. If you mess up the first part you can use a steel all day but it wont sharpen your knife.
- Q:Thermal expansion of steel?
- ? got me is that the whole problem or is there more?
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- The samari swords are made by folding to make many many alternating layers of different steel compositions. Damascus swords were made differently. The steel was heated and forged (like samari swords) but it was not folded. The patterns produced are due to the micro macro-structure of the steel alloy and the way the steel is forged. Fake Damascus steel knives and gun barrels and other items have been made by pattern welding (forge cladding steels with different compositions together) and then folding and forging with some tricks. google damascus steel and you will find lots of info. hope this helps
- Q:How to refinish stainless steel appliance?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How to refinish stainless steel appliance? I have a new stainless steel trash compactor under a butcher block counter. We refinished the countertop, but unfortunately the person who did it wasn't careful with the orbital sander and sanded the top edge of the stainless steel compactor door, ruining the finish. The sander marks are not...
- Q:Does mild steel have a high carbon content?
- Steel is defined as an alloy of iron and carbon (often supplemented by further materials) with a carbon content between 0.01 % and 2.06 %. 4% is in the realm of cast iron, which isn't quite as rigid as steel. Mild steel contains 0.16 - 0.29% carbon. You're off by more then a decimal.
- Q:what is the stucture of high carbon steel?
- I dont know percentages just that it is basic steel with added carbon it is used for tooling and other reasons that need a steel that can be hardened ~~
- Q:A question about steel?
- I think it might be a bit brittle and could break from metal fatigue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range