Pre-painted Steel Coil
1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:What is the highest quality carbon steel or cold steel a katana can be?
- Types of steel are one issue. But the quality of steel no matter what type is even more important. The only way to be sure that you are getting a good blade is to buy from someone that already has a reputation for producing great blades. Stop the questions about who thinks what type of steel is best and investigate the steel blades offered by companies like Bugei Trading company. they have good blades. Opinions vary, but Bugei has proven that they make good swords. That is all that is needed to be known. Any questions you have are best directed to them, not here.
- Q:Help me perfect a steel type pokemon team!?
- I'd say add Excadrill to the team. He's got pretty decent stats and a nice learnset. Otherwise Probopass works pretty well
- Q:carbon steel?
- All steel has carbon in it, usually less than 1%. The fancy steels that have enough other elements mixed in are generally called alloy steels. So, carbon steel usually refers to the most basic cheap steel. A36 is a kind of carbon steel that meets specific standards of the A36 specification. I don't know what 01 carbon steel is. Steel is available all over Los Angeles so just look in the phone book yellow pages under steel or metal. If you are near El Monte, my favorite place is Industrial Pipe and Steel, lots of cheap scrap, used machinery, and a huge industrial hardware store built right in. There is a place in Gardena called MK Metals. There's a great place just north of the Burbank airport (can't remember the name) and one in Harbor City called Action Metals (big on recycling). No sense driving all over. Just check the phone book. Two very common carbon steels just go by the terms hot rolled and cold rolled. Hot rolled is the cheapest and softest and still has the mill scale attached so the surface is a little rough and uneven, but this is by far the most commonly used. Cold rolled (usually the AISI 1018 grade) has been work hardened and rolled flat and smooth. It's slightly more expensive but stronger and prettier. If you are going to cut away some of the thickness and you want the steel to remain flat, you probably want hot rolled steel because sometimes the cold rolled steel (CRS) will warp. It does that because the steel is already prestressed from the cold rolling process and when you cut away some of the pre-stressed material the forces holding the material flat are no longer balanced.
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:Steel and Graphite shafts?
- Actually it isnt so much whether its steel or graphite, although in the past steel was stiffer as a rule. Today many graphite shafts (depending on the shaft manufacturer) are in fact stiffer then some steel shafts. IE proforce XS vs true temper R You also have to look at the kick point in the shaft. The kick point is where the shaft bends at moment of impact. My shafts are tipped lower because I custom made them that way because I typically hit the ball low to begin with. High kick point means lower ball flight and lower means a higher flight. Also different brands have different stiffness' some regular shafts you'll find feel stiffer then other stiff shafts. the only way to tell if its the shaft is to have all the same shafts installed with the same kickpoint hope this helps
- Q:Is Titanium stronger than mild steel?
- Contrary to what we are usually told, Ti weight to strength ratio is better only for lower strength alloys. Steels match or best Ti and Al alloy ratio's for high strengths. Hard to answer this question, due to varying effects of cold work, alloying, and heat treatments. In general, traditional mild steels with little cold work are about equivalent strength to commercially pure Ti. Cleverly selected mild steels with extensive cold work have greater UTS (and really greater SMYS) than commercially pure Ti, and approach strength of the best Ti alloys. Ti starts at about 60ksi UTS for commercially pure, and goes up to about 200ksi for high strength alloys. Mild steel has varying definitions. Plain carbon steels use virtually no alloying materials other than carbon. Low carbon steels starting in the 1008 (0.08% carbon) range can be cold worked to 100ksi UTS, while 1030, the maximum carbon for mild steel per one source, can be cold worked up to about 180ksi. Simple steels can go about 215 ksi UTS at fairly reasonable cost with lesser cold work than I was using because producers can't make stronger steels with higher degrees of cold work. High strength alloys can best 350ksi at impressively high cost. (and they match best titanium alloy strength to weight ratio). They are why wide body aircraft have lots of steel - landing gears, flap mechanisms, etc. Don't know about cold working Ti though. It doesn't seem to be done much, but difficult to find info.
- Q:Fireproofing structural steel?
- I didn't know they fire proofed steel. Usally they would just use a steel with a higher melting point.
- Q:is stainless steel and surgical steel the same?
- There are hundreds of different grades of stainless steel. Jewelery used for piercings should be made of implant grade. Note that the term surgical steel is not a technical term. It doesn't mean anything, although it sometimes refers to what is technically implant grade stainless. Implant grade stainless steel must conform to the ASTM standard 316LVM F-138-00, otherwise the seller cannot call it implant grade. This is something you should always ask about specifically. Are your stainless items F-138-00 compliant? Jewelry that only claims to be stainless isn't good enough. Jewelery sold in mall stands are typically nickel plated, bargain-basement low grade stainless. Allergies to nickel are common.......BUT there is a big difference between allergies, and infections. Infections are caused by bacteria, not by the metal itself, and if you're getting infections it's a sign you're not keeping the piercing clean and sanitary. Simply switching to a different metal won't prevent infections from recurring. To prevent infections you need to take steps to keep new piercing clean and sanitary. the best way to do this is rinse with 50:50 hydrogen peroxide and water daily, then apply some neosporin. hope this helps.
- Q:Steel I-beam for header?
- consult your local building for the area design loads including, live dead and wind.many local steel supp;iers can design it for you.
- Q:Danielle steel..................................................................?
- Sure they're good to read, if you enjoy trashy romance. I personally couldn't get past page ten the one time I picked one up out of boredom but, hey, whatever blows your hair back.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range