||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 160W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How to connect 2 power supplies together? (Solar panels)?
- Leave the two positive terminals connected together.Disconnect the negative leads from each other. Get two amp diodes from radio shack. Connect each diode in series with each negative lead. there is a band on one end of the diode. Connect each diode so that the end with the band is attached to the negative side of each solar panel. Tie the other ends of the diodes together. This will become the new negative end of your solar panel supply. With the sun shining on the panels , you will now measure the voltage from the plus side of the solar panels to the new negative junction. Connect your load leds in place of the voltmeter and enjoy. Without the diodes , each solar cell thinks the other solar cell is the load. In effect each solar panel is shorting out the other. Some solar panels that you buy already have a diode in their junction box connected for that purpose. You need the diodes to provide the necessary isolation between the two panels, then they can both act in parallel to provide current to the load.
- Q:Run a air conditioner off solar panel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Run a air conditioner off solar panel? Can someone tell me if I can run a air conditioner off solar panel? I have a ET-P65420 20Wp solar panel. What do I need to make it work? I am told I will need a Enphase Energy Microinverter M20. Is that true? I am looking to run a 5000 to 8000btu air conditioner to a max of 0000btu air...
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- Insolation, okorder.com okorder.com/... that are 420x420x25 mm so each unit is about .764 m3. If you used these to cover 500 sq ft then you would need (46.45/.764=) 263 of these panels at a cost of ($09.95 x 263=) about $28,953 plus wiring, plus brackets, plus an inverter, plus batteries, plus a battery management system and any labor or your time. Best of luck with it.
- Q:A couple questions about home made solar panels?
- I have no idea the out put of the panel you plan to make, but $200.00 will not even come close to power much. You don't say whether you want to power your house straight from the solar panels (not possible, because the sun doesn't shine 24/7). That being said,you will need a very large array to power your house,going to battery's to inverter to get AC power. Your initial cost would be around $25000,00, but you might be eligible for a tax rebate and maybe a rebate from your state and power company. There is a lot more to be said on the subject,but this is enough to either get you started or discouraged.
- Q:how to built solar panel?
- Building a good solar panel can take you up to a week. To make a solar panel you will need detailed guide including schemes and so on.... There are many guides at the net, but they're not free so you'll have to invest some cash. Typically such guide might cost at about $40 - $90 One of the best is Earth4energy: If you are interested you can read detailed review of this product here:
- Q:how much money do solar panels cost?
- Hi, One or two new windmills may not cost you as much I believe. Just my suggestion anyway.
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- Where can we get the solar panels? I think you will have to buy it on OKorder Solar Panels can be used to heat water and heaters. When you get the solar panels, they should be in the direction that the sun rises in your country. They should be allowed to come into direct contact with sunlight for most of the day in order for the solar panels to be used to its max.
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Be perpared to spend $20,000. The system will cut your bills by $500 per year. If you are over 50, you will die before you see a nickel back into your account.
- Q:Can I power up 2Watt bulb using 2Watt solar panel power?
- . Practically no. You have to account for startup current, and losses in the system. Ideally you would size your solar planel to provide the power you need to charge batteries in the day, for your needs at night. 2. Watts=Volts times Amps Really you just need to match the load and supply for volts, and make sure the supply has enough capacity to run your load. Current will take care of itself., in that the load will take what it needs to do its work. 3. It will bring the voltage down, causing the light to be dimmer.
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- I have a boat in a sunny place and four 80 watt panels. These will run my fridge Tv and a few LED's. I still have to run my engine for hot water and washing machine. My Batteries only last a few years and are a real pain. I go on the mains when I can to get the batteries topped up. The panels are ok if there is nothing else, they are not the answer to the future of energy supply. There is also the moral aspect of the feed in tariff. For the rich to load their electricity bill onto the less well off is not acceptable and those panels on the roof tell all your neighbors that you are doing it. That will show a greedy selfish attitude. If they are any good why don't the power companies buy them and save buying coal?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range