|Yarn Type: |
High Tenacity,good elasticity, good yarn evenness ,no broken filament
Knitting,Sewing,Weaving,for socks,semless underwear,lace, sports suits,swimwear
|Yarn Count: |
|Place of Origin: |
ZHE,Zhejiang, China China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Nylon filament yarn
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||10kg/bobbin, 4bobbins/carton or as your reqirement|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20 days|
1)PA nylon filament yarn
2)AA grade Invista chips
3)for socks, semless underware,lace,swimwere
PA nylon filament yarn
Nylon Polyester Oriented Yarn(POY)
Bright/Semi dull/fully dull
Available forPajamas, swimwear, multi-functional sportswear, stockings,
hosiery, socks, seamless underwear, knitting,
weaving, warping, sewing,weft,lace and jacquard weave
High strength, good elasticity, good yarn evenness with no broken filament.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Some glass processing before processing, to the original piece of glass polishing, cutting, edge grinding, drilling, washing and drying process, such as tempered glass, laminated glass etc.; there are some glass processing technology, processing after washing and drying, and then according to the use requirements of cutting, grinding, grinding and polishing drilling and washing as final products, such as glass mirror; in addition to the art glass, such as painting, printmaking, relief, need specific processing technology, these are for cold working glass. The cold processing of glass is to process glass products into the required process by means of a series of processing methods at normal temperature.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber (carbon fiber, referred to as CF) is a new kind of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- Plexiglass sticks, which cheap plexiglass bonding is an important process, to enhance product quality and taste, affected by two aspects, one is adhesive; two is adhesive skills.
- Q:What is the ratio of raw materials for glass mildew proof powder?
- Environmental protection standards, with the domestic high-end glass development needs, coconut shell materials are gradually replaced by its excellent performance after falling green traditionChemical mildew proof isolating material.Applicability: (1) glass against mildew; II. Glass anti scratch;Other special applicability:Solid desiccant; plant cultivation raw material, animal feed, etc.; colloid filling material; catalyst carrier; impurity and harmful gas dispel;
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- Glass fiber board, also known as glass fiber board, commonly used in soft base cloth, leather bag, outside, a beautiful wall and ceiling decoration. Very wide range of applications. It has the characteristics of sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation, environmental protection and flame retardance.FR-4 also known as the glass fiber; glass fiber board; FR4 reinforcing plate; FR-4 epoxy resin board; flame retardant insulation board; epoxy plate, FR4 plate; glass board; PCB drilling pad.
- Q:What material does PCB have?
- The surface of the substrate is covered with a layer of high conductivity, good welding of pure copper foil, commonly used thickness of 35 ~ 50 / Ma; copper foil covered in copper clad laminate substrate side called single copper, copper clad laminate substrate on both sides covered with copper foil called double-sided copper clad laminate; copper foil can securely covered on the substrate. The adhesive to complete. Commonly used CCL thickness of 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm three.
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- The performance of phenolic insulation board: 1, excellent fireproof performance: polyurethane and polystyrene and other organic materials, after combustion, will produce smoke and poisonous, easy to cause the deaths, but also increase the difficulty of fire suppression. The phenolic insulation board fire burning, combustion performance up to grade A, the high temperature of 180 DEG C (instantaneous 250 C), 100 mm thick phenolic foam flame resistant capacity of up to 1 hours without penetration. With carbon, no dripping, no curling, no melting phenomenon in the direct effect of flame, the flame surface to form a layer of graphite foam layer, the foam structure effective protection layer in 2, the excellent; insulation properties: low thermal conductivity (
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Compared with ordinary glass, automotive glass is glass, broken is very small granular, may reduce damage. Automobile front windshield PVB interlayer, strong ability uprising.
- Q:Which brand of thermos cup is safe, double glass is not really glass, there is no other add, affect health?
- Insulation cup is generally made of ceramic or stainless steel containers with vacuum layer made of water, the top cover, seal, vacuum insulation layer can make the liquid inside the slow cooling, in order to achieve the purpose of preservation.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Comparison of properties between organic glass fiber reinforced plastic and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic,Organic glass fiber reinforced plastic (short resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight (the same size of inorganic glass weight is about 1.2 times of plexiglass)Organic glass steel defects: 1, not high temperature. (in general, Fahrenheit 70 degrees Celsius, has started 2, not aging deformation). (ultraviolet effect of easy deformation and easy to fade) 3 burning.4, give off harmful gases to human health and environmental protection, the influence of.5, the cost is high, and the price of raw materials, the fluctuations of.6 waste is not easy to deal with.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range