Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tiles :
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tiles:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Foreign ceramic tile brand
- Now the L & D brand is pretty good I add upstairs Italian brand: is the red spider, little bee, Douglas tiles, Van Sizhe tiles, FLOORGRES tiles, Amy tiles, KEOPE tiles, Bardelli (known for flower) Rodin tiles.
- Q:How many tiles a ton
- 30 * 45 within the wall of the general 22--26 kg a box of 10 --- 12 tablets ranging.
There are 30 * 60 inner wall of the general 8 per box or so, also 22 --- 26 kg range
Brand is not the same, packaging, weight is not the same, can only tell you about.
- Q:Watercolor strokes on how to remove tiles
- With nail polish, I tried, get up to their own will be lost
- Q:which size trowel is best for 4x4 tile?
- Mike and Rob are correct - 1/4 square notch for a 4x4 tile. A 4x4 ceramic is a pretty light tile, if they're not sticking, there's an issue with your technique. You should be using a modified thinset (do NOT use pre-mixed (the stuff in a tub) thinset - it's actually a water-based adhesive and it will NOT last in wet areas ), mixed to the consistencey of peanut butter. A common DIY'er mistake is to mix their mortar too wet. First apply the thinset to the wall with the smooth edge of the trowel and work it back and forth a couple times. This keys the mortar into the backer board (you are applying over cement backer board, right?) for good adhesion to the wall. Then using the notched edge, held at a consistent 45 degree angle to the wall, remove the excess mortar. And work in small sections - with 4x4 tiles, apply the thinset in 2' squares -- otherwise the thinset will set up (and loose adhesion) before you get all the tiles in place. Small batches goes for mixing the thinset, too. Check the label, but most thinsets have a 1-2 hour pot time (how long it can sit in the bucket before it sets up) -- exceed that and the mortar will loose it's adhesion and the tiles won't stick. You can simplify wall tile installation by screwing a starter board to the wall (1x2 or strip of plywood works well), 3-4 courses up from the floor. This will support your first course, and tile spacers will support succesive courses. Then remove the board and finish up the bottom courses.
- Q:should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- tile it to the ceiling of course, there is too much cleaning stuff on the market right now, for you to be worried about cleaning it. thats the best thing to do for it to look real nice.
- Q:I want my bedroom to look like a royal palace, should I use tiles?
- no silk darling has to be silk
- Q:Replacing bathroom floor tiles?
- It should be ok as long as you sweep it and mop it.
- Q:What is the easiest way to go through doorways when laying ceramic floor tile?
- Great okorder.com/
- Q:How can I get stains off tiles?
- Are we talking vinyl tile or ceramic? The longer a stain sits, the harder it is to remove. I like oxyclean. Mix some up and soak the stains with it. Then there's Hydrogen peroxide. It works well on some organic stains. Mix up a paste of baking soda and white vinegar, smear it on the stain, let it sit for a bit, then wash it away. You could also go to your local restaurant supply store, most towns have at least one, and check out their industrial strength cleansers. They generally work well, and are not as expensive as commercially sold stuff. You don't need to own a restaurant to shop there. Stain removal is hit or miss. You just have to find something that the stain reacts to well.
- Q:how much does it cost to istall cermic tile with labor and material?
- Tile labor varies a bit from area to area, but you can figure in the $7 a s/f range for basic labor , thin set, grout and 1/2 cement board , which is generally need when installing over the common wood sub floors. Tile isn t figured in this price since a plain , average or discontinued tile can go from $1 a s/f to a very nice tile in that size at 4$ a s/f Extras such as rip out/ disposal and any floor prep isn t included either. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
Our company is a professional enterprise founded since 1997,which is specialized in manufacturing ceramic tiles.With over a decade of experience.You are warmly welcome to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||Africa, South America, North America,Eastern Asia, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range