Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Good temperature resistance. The use of glass flake lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in good oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Good temperature resistance. The use of glass scale lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- The main raw material for making glass!! Simply means that the silicon containing sand, ordinary sand containing silicon. Generally, the sand with more silicon content is the good material for making glass. The technology of glass has been developed for more than 5000 years. It was not until twentieth Century that glass became an industrial material and developed rapidly.
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- You can melt the sand and then try to remove the magazine and turn it into glass.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- Glass raw material processing technology and equipment, advanced at present, glass raw material (quartz sandstone, feldspar, silica) processing generally adopts the following process: A, wet rodmill; B, by the back breaking or jaw crusher and roll composed of multi-stage crushing and screening line.
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Polypropylene fiber is a high polymer material that can burn. Glass fiber is inorganic material and can not burn.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The concept of composite material means that a material can not meet the use requirements, and needs to be composed of two or more than two materials together to form another material that can meet the requirements of people, that is composite material. For example, a single kind of glass fiber, although high in strength, but the fiber is loose, can only withstand tension, can not bear bending, shear and compressive stress, it is difficult to make a fixed geometry, is loose software.
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- The raw materials of glass equipment, especially now with the more conventional glass GG_17 and 95 of the original material, are high borosilicate glass, the internal structure of the glass with good stability, high physical and chemical properties, because the expansion coefficient is low, so it can better withstand high temperature difference, has chemical stability good performance
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- Fireproof glass, bullet proof glass, gold mirror, Chajing, black mirror, mirror gray, blue mirror... Is the original piece of glass processing, if the original piece of glass (raw material) of the old good to see the unit of processing technology.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range