Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
- Q:How is glass made?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand.Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- The cooling process of tempered glass is the glass internal pressure generated quickly and uniformly high stress and uniform DB toughened glass broken small particles (tempered glass inner stress is greater than or equal to 90 kg / cm2)
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Add the mechanical properties of glass fiber, toughening agent  blends in nylon. The results showed that with the increase of fiber content, the tensile strength, the flexural strength of the composites is greatly improved, the impact strength is more complicated, toughening agent is added, toughness is greatly improved. The material adding glass 30% ~ 35%. 8% to 12% of the toughening materials, the best comprehensive mechanical properties.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass raw materials used for the natural ore, so the manufacture of glass, first of all to all kinds of ore crushing, processing into powder, then according to the glass component, made with the material into the glass melting furnace for melting glass forming liquid. Qualified glass flows through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- The main raw materials are: silica glass (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: liquid glass forming device with the corresponding sheet glass, bottles, glass, lamp, glass tube, a fluorescent screen......6, annealing: the molding of a variety of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance stress, to prevent self cracking
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Glass raw materials are: soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:Glass factory raw materials specific to do?
- Glass is formed by melting sand with other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling. The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- It is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, band, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material and synthetic resin as base material.
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- Glass reinforced septic tanks require glass fiber and unsaturated polyester resin as the main raw materials:
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- Glass materials of high hardness, not prone to scratches, shock resistance is poor, after the impact of easily broken, and the weight is relatively heavy.
We are an ISO certified private enterprise specialized in producing PU/PVC dry and wet plastic. The company cover an area of 350,000 square meters. The company now has more than 300 staff, including 2 senior engineers, 6 engineers, and more than 30 technicians, which guarantee us a strong technical force, build us a strong base for the research and process of new products, make us a solid foundation for the sustainable development of the enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||55.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% South Asia
3.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% South America
3.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Northern Europe
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average