Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- Tempered film is to prevent the phone dropped, smashed the screen. Not to prevent scratching. Ordinary film is the hardness of 3H, the use of a few months, there will not be too much scraping, the reason why the election of the steel screen is: high hardness, low toughness, mobile phones fell, can be very good anti broken screen. When the mobile phone drops on the ground, the impact is great, the tension is too large and the screen is broken. Toughened film toughness is low, when the handset sends out the tension, the membrane can bear the tension, thus greatly reduced the main screen to bear the tension.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Glass block: chloroprene rubber, polyethylene and nylon lead block. It is two kinds: the first is to glass and Aluminum Alloy slot and slot bottom metal parts separated by a gap, to ensure control of glass and metal frame relative size effect; second is to prevent the glass due to stretching and metal parts of the collision.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- The common glass glue equipment are as follows: 1.JMSFYF stainless steel reactor series production 2.JMSNHZ series of glass glue silicone kneading machine series 3.JMSXJB planetary mixer series 4.JMSQLF series 5.JMSDLH series strong dispersion mixer hybrid machine series mainly plastic equipment.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The construction of excellent anticorrosive paint can in a variety of conditions, including exposure to atmospheric environment, can be conveniently carried out in various forms such as painting, brush painting, and meet the requirement of the design of coating thickness and structure.
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand.Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- The raw materials of the latter two kinds of insulating glass are glass, aluminium strip, insert angle, butyl glue, double component polysulfide glue or silicone rubber, drying agent and compound sealant.Jieyang Hongguang glass is a special glass, customer service very detailed answer.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- Organic boards are called organic plates, PS boards, PS organic boards, PS boards, light panels, light box boards, GPPS boards, benzene boards, color boards, etc. some places are simply called organic glass. People have different opinions. In fact, organic boards are different from organic glass.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:What kind of raw material is glass made of?
- Composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2)Glass is usually divided into oxide, glass, and non oxide glass by major components. Non oxide glass varieties and a small number, mainly sulfur glass and halide glass. Chalcogenide glass anion for sulfur, selenium and tellurium, can stop short wave light by yellow, red, and near infrared light, which has low resistance, switching and memory characteristics. Having low refractive index, low dispersion, and often used as optical glass.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range