PAPER IBC FOR TRANSPORTATION/PAPER IBC TANK
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 7000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Square Type IBC is made of high - tensile corrugated paperboard,collapsible and easy to operate. It is the ideal substitute of traditional paper drum, wooden drum and steel drum.
Robust, durable, can bear weight up to 4000kg.Though nearly a million times vibration test by automobile transportation, square type IBC is in perfect condition, without any damage.
Operation is simple, only takes 30 seconds to install, and 5 minutes to fill in the liquid and finish packing with pallet.
u The specially designed cam lock male valve with anti-suction pad allows efficient discharging without human labor with small volume cargo residue.
24-hour Global Service
u Offer services including container preparation, flexitank fitting, cargo loading supervision, inland and maritime transportation, flexitank discharging, disposal and recycling via global network covering 5 continentals, 80 main ports via CMAX offices and 36 agents around the globe.
u 24-hour public service line offers instant communication and action upon request around the world.
u All polyethylene, polypropylene, steel materials used are fully recyclable, all are environmental friendly.
u Compared to ISO Tank, no cleaning cost, no returning cost.
u Load 30% more than with drums per 20ft container
u Save 50%+ package positioning cost than with drums per 20ft container
- Q:The width of the container is about 2.5M, and the width of the semi-trailer and truck is 2.5. So, the state specifies that the width of the car is the international standard?
- The total weight of the goods shall not exceed 55 tons. The length of the ordinary trailer is not more than 16.5 meters, and the trailer length is 13 meters
- Q:Which country did the modern container first appear in?
- The idea of using containers in marine transportation was first proposed by American Mclean (Malcom Marco Macklin). In his opinion, only by realizing the land sea combined transportation of the container can the advantages of container transport be brought into full play. By 1956, Ma Kelin acquired Pan Atlantic Steamship Co (Pan-Atlantic Streamship Corp.) on a ship without refitting the tanker deck loading 60 large container, from New York to Houston, the first maritime container transport precedent
- Q:For example, 40HQ is a high cabinet, 40HC is also high cabinets, that high cabinets what else? What else are there in the Ping cabinet?
- The 40 foot high cabinets (40 HQ container): the product is 11.8 meters X2.13 meters X2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.
- Q:How many cargo can 20 feet container hold? How to calculate?
- Width: 0.56x4 case =2.24m is less than the width of the containerHeight: 0.78x3 box =2.34m is smaller than container height
- Q:Containers are marked: 30.480 KGS, 67.200 LBS, 2.185 KGS, 4.820 LBS, 33.2 CU.M., 1.173 CU.F.T
- Lbs is the pound (pound) =0.4536 kilogram kg; cu. M represents (cubic Metre) cubic meters; CU.F.T (cubic Foot) cubic feet, because 1 feet =0.3048 meters; therefore, 1 cubic feet =0.0283 cubic meters.
- Q:What is container throughput?
- Popularly speaking, is a port in a certain time import and export container quantity sum total.
- Q:40 foot container, 2 kinds of specifications, empty container weight?
- 40 foot container: product of 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.18 m, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters.The 40 foot high cabinets: product is 11.8 meters X2.13 meters X2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.
- Q:Some customers when booking, the note on the note to use "long rent box", what does that mean?
- An international standard container constructed and used in accordance with international standards established by the international standards organization (ISO) and the 104th technical committee. The standardization of containers has undergone a process of development. The international organization for standardization ISO / TC104 Technical Committee since its establishment in 1961, the international standard container several times, or modify the existing international standards for the first series a total of 13, the width of the same length (2438mm), four (12192mm, 9125mm, 6058mm, 2991mm), four (height 2896mm, 2591mm, 2438mm, 2438mm). See table for details. Second series and third series were relegated to the technical report.
- Q:What do you mean by "DC", "GD" and "HQ"?
- 20 '20 foot container40 '40 foot containerHC (HQ) HIGH CUBE large capacity ultra high box, generally 9 higher. 6. "DC DRY CARGO dry containerDG DANGEROUR CARGO dangerous case
- Q:What are the equipment used for handling containers?
- Empty box long distance single handling: cross transport vehicles, shuttle carEmpty box temporary short distance transportation: reachstackerOf course, such as automotive special trailer carriage tool is essential, and the special railway double stack container flat car.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like