Old container is a group tool that facilitates loading and unloading by mechanical equipment.
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
A container, or container, is a group of tools that can carry packaged or unpackaged goods for transportation and facilitate loading and unloading
by mechanical equipment.
The greatest success of the container lies in the standardization of its products and the complete transportation system that has been established
as a result. To be able to standardize a behemoth with a load of dozens of tons, and on this basis gradually realize the logistics system of ships,
ports, routes, roads, transit stations, Bridges, tunnels, and multimodal transport on a global scale, this is indeed one of the great miracles created
by human history.
Container transport is an important transport mode in the multimodal transport of international trade goods. Because container transportation has the advantages of high standardization, good sealing, low breakage rate, intensification, scale, liner, low cost, good quality, etc., it greatly improves the safety and efficiency of cargo transportation. At present, the international organizations responsible for the development of freight container standards include the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). IMO mainly through its Sub-Committee on Cargo and Container Transport (CCC Sub-Committee) to develop ship-borne containers related safety practices, and published in the form of IMO instruments. ISO shipping containers by ISO standard is/TC104 international container standardization technology, ResearchonStandardApplication, committee is responsible for, including industrial, transportation, standards and three types of basic standard.
(1) It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
(2) transit does not need to move the goods in the box, you can directly change the loading.
(3) Can be quickly loaded and unloaded.
(4) It is easy to fill and unload the goods.
(5) Large volume, load more goods.
(6) Specifications, in the port and on board can be stacked, saving a lot of space.
40 (GP) feet cabinet capacity:
The content volume is 12.032 m X2.352 m X2.385 m, the gross weight of the distribution is generally 26 tons, and the volume is 68 cubic meters.
- Q:The bill of lading number and container number
- What's the difference between the bill of lading and the container number?Two entirely. To put it simply, the bill of lading is the number of the bill of lading, and the container number is the number of the case. On a bill of lading, the bill of lading number is displayed in the upper right corner, and the container number is shown in the description.
- Q:How large is a container usually? How much do you charge for it?
- The 40 foot counter (40GP): product of 11.8M * 2.13M * 2.18M distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters.The 40 foot high cabinets (40HQ): product of 11.8M * 2.13M * 2.72M distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.
- Q:How many hours are the overtime hours after the container arrives at the factory?. What's the extra time charge?
- The normal situation is a large cabinet for 3 hours, 4 hours. More than an hour, 100 yuan
- Q:Is this a description of the container type? Please be able to help explain
- 20`GP is a container with a container of 20 feet long20`RF is a container with a 20 ft refrigerated cabinet
- Q:How many tons can the container hold?How many kinds of containers are there? How much are they individually packed?
- International commonly used dry container (DRYCONTAINER) has:The outer dimensions are 20 feet, X8 feet, X8 feet, 6 inches, referred to as "20 feet container";40 feet, X8 feet, X8 feet, 6 inches, referred to as "40 feet container"; and 40 feet X8 feet, X9 feet 6 inches used in recent years, referred to as "40 feet high cabinet".
- Q:How big is the size of the 1 20 foot container?
- 20 foot container: product of 5.69 m X2.13 m X2.18 m, distribution is generally 17.5 tons gross weight, volume of 24-26 cubic meters.40 foot container: product of 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.18 m, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters.The 40 foot high cabinets: product is 11.8 meters X2.13 meters X2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.The 45 foot high cabinets: Product: 13.58 m X2.34 m X2.71 m, distribution is generally 29 tons gross weight, volume of 86 cubic meters.20 feet of open top cabinets: product of 5.89 meters X2.32 meters X2.31 meters, picking 20 tons gross weight, volume 31.5 cubic meters.40 feet of open top cabinets: product of 12.01 meters X2.33 meters X2.15 meters, picking 30.4 tons gross weight, Volume 65 cubic meters.A 20 foot container: content plot 5.85 meters X2.23 meters X2.15 meters, picking 23 tons gross weight, Volume 28 cubic meters.A 40 foot container: content plot 12.05 meters X2.12 meters X1.96 meters, picking 36 tons gross weight, Volume 50 cubic meters.According to the box material: there are aluminum alloy container, steel plate container, fibreboard container, glass fiber reinforced plastic container
- Q:Now check online, all FR40 write some scribble, the load of 39T, but I understand that only 28T.. Funny.. One of the trouble to know. What is the correct specification for OT FR HQ?
- The 20 foot flat bottomed container: product of 5.85x2.23x2.15 meters, picking 23 tons gross weight, Volume 28 cubic meters.The 40 foot flat bottomed container: product of 12.05x2.12x1.96 meters, picking 36 tons gross weight, Volume 50 cubic meters.
- Q:See some say 5.69*2.13*2.18, some 5.9*2.34*2.28, don't know which one is accurate, the carton size is 62*46*27, a total of 318 boxes, do not know can not be installed under a small cabinet
- 20GP inside the container size is 5.89*2.33*2.38, but in the calculation of packing, one way is to reduce the size of the inner container, which is called 5.69*2.13*2.33, but this error is large, the alternative is to enlarge the carton size 0.5-1CM. No matter which method to count, a small box can hold 318.
- Q:I would like to ask you 40 feet container cabinet is how many meters length width height? How many meters? How many meters?I hope you can tell me soon!In the end who is more correct, oh, halo me, the error is too large
- 20 foot container: product of 5.69 m X2.13 m X2.18 m, distribution is generally 17.5 tons gross weight, the volume of 24-26 cubic meters.40 foot container: product of 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.18 m, distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 54 cubic meters.The 40 foot high cabinets: product is 11.8 meters X2.13 meters X2.72 meters. Distribution is generally 22 tons gross weight, volume of 68 cubic meters.
- Q:What do you mean by "DC", "GD" and "HQ"?
- 20 '20 foot container40 '40 foot containerHC (HQ) HIGH CUBE large capacity ultra high box, generally 9 higher. 6. "DC DRY CARGO dry containerDG DANGEROUR CARGO dangerous case
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like