STI series is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V or 24V DC to 220VAC or 230VAC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation.
·Wide DC input voltage range
·Excellent EMC design
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators display input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output Short Circuit protection
·Input reverse polarity protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal battery voltage
Input voltage range
Consumption no load(ON)
Consumption no load (Saving)
Pure Sine Wave
( resistive load)
Efficiency at rated power
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000 m)
Does inverter long warranty mean high quality?
The European Sunny Boys are only warrantied for 5 years. iPhones only have a one year warranty. Does that mean Apple products aren't reliable? Enphase offers a 25 year warranty on their inverters but only one year on their monitoring. Does this mean their monitoring is not as reliable as their inverter? Of course not.
Offering long warranties have very real costs. If we were to offer a 25 year warranty, we would have to hold a higher reserve on our balance sheet, making our products more expensive. We think that our customers would rather have our high quality products at a lower cost.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is like a car file, he first detects the grid waveform, can not detect not boot, and then the PV DC modulation and consistent with the grid waveform, and then hang up.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In general, single-phase h-bridge is a common configuration of dc / ac-level, but can also be used in three-phase and other configurations.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- The first zero line is the AC output. Any AC output of the inverter will have zero line, whether it is isolated or non-isolated. Isolation is the safety of high voltage inverters and regulators. 50KW above the inverter almost with the transformer.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range