I. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Solar controller with inverter is the intelligent power supply with integration of solar and DC to AV inverse. The apparatus is mainly used for solar power system; provide effective power for traffic inconvenience, the harsh environment of the mountain area, a pasturing area, border, islands and other areas without electricity. With decent appearance, easy operation, and visual indication of LCD, the apparatus has perfect protection function, high charging efficiency, and low no-load loss.
II. APPLICATION AREAS
Photovoltaic power station
Domestic household photovoltaic power system
Coastal islands, remote mountainous, border posts for regions shortage of or without electricity.
Government demonstration projects, landscape lighting projects, etc.
Mobile communication base station, expressway and other non-residential regions.
III. 600W-1KW TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
Rated solar power
Floating charging voltage
Rated inverter output capacity
Rated battery voltage
Over voltage shutoff
Over voltage recovery
Battery over-discharge shutoff
Battery over-discharge recovery
No-load loss current
Pure sine wave
Rated output voltage
120% 1min, 150% 10s
Frequency Toroidal Transformer
Inverter input over-voltage protection; battery over-discharge protection; battery anti-reverse-connection protection; output over-load protection; output short circuit protection; overheating protection
0~93%, without condensing
In order to serve our customers better. Our company can adjust parameters configuration according to customer’s requirement.
Ø By-pass Function: It will switch to the city grid automatically when the battery is under voltage, which ensures the continuity and stability of system.
Ø English display function: It can display in English.
Friendly reminder: customers should provide the following information when ordering Solar Controller with Inverter
Ø Rated battery voltage
Ø Load power and load characteristics
Ø Rated solar panel power
Ø Inverter output capacity
Ø With or without by-pass function
Ø Rated output voltage and rated output frequency
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work. The car inverter output through the cigarette lighter is 20W, 40W, 80W, 120W to 150W power specifications. And then a large number of power inverter power
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- In foreign countries due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power. Generally consists of boost circuit and inverter bridge circuit. The boost circuit boosts the DC voltage of the solar cell to the DC voltage required for the inverter output control. The inverter bridge circuit converts the boosted DC voltage to the AC voltage of the common frequency. The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner. Of course, it is not practical to simply output the inverter output waveforms from the on and off circuits
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- The first zero line is the AC output. Any AC output of the inverter will have zero line, whether it is isolated or non-isolated. Isolation is the safety of high voltage inverters and regulators. 50KW above the inverter almost with the transformer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range