Features of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
With a R&D team more than 100 engineers,40% of the staff, who has been deeply engaged in the photovoltaic industry for 10 years, CNBM takes the mission to increase the inverter availability and efficiency, putting continuous innovation to make CNBM inverter easier for installation and operation, and more cost-effective for solar plant construction. The full range of CNBM single phase inverters has received VDE, CE, G83/1, G59/2, ENEL2010, VDE4105, C10/C11, AS4777 etc.
Maximum efficiency of 97.8% and wide input voltage range, Internal DCswitch,MTL-String, Sound control,Bluetooth/RF technology /Wi-FiTransformerless,GT topology
Technical data of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
Input data (DC)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
PV voltage range
Max. input current
Number of MPP trackers /strings per MPP tracker
Rated AC output power
Max. AC power
Max. output current
Euro weighted efficiency
Output over voltage protection-varistor
Ground fault monitoring
Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm
Operating temperature range
–25°C ... +60°C
–25°C ... +60°C
2000m(6560ft) without derating
< 0.5 W
< 0.5 W
Environmental Protection Rating
Interfaces: RS485/RS232/Bluetooth / RF/Zigbee/Wifi
Warranty: 5 years / 10 years
Certificates and approvals
Figure 1 the application of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
Figure 2: Package of Grid Connected Solar Inverter 1000W
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Hybrid inverter is not a clear concept, but now both energy storage dual-grid inverter does have the ability to receive control system,
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- can convert light energy into electricity, so that the current flow from one side to the other, the general can be issued equivalent to 10 to 20% of the received light energy. In general, the stronger the light, the more electricity is generated. Its working principle is based on the semiconductor PN junction of the photovoltaic effect. The so-called photodynamic effect is when the object by the light, the object within the charge distribution of the state of the electromotive force and current generated an effect.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- , This method is simple to design, easy maintenance, but also for the power grid harmonics smaller, good power quality!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||50 million USD
||Australia, Euro, America, China.
||CE, VDE-AR-N4105, FCC，ETL，CEC，CEI 0-21，G83，G59，SAA，CGC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range