CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
- Q:Are there any construction waste materials for composite thermal insulation bricks?
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- The main difference between inorganic insulation materials and organic thermal insulation materials is that the types of insulation materials are different:1, inorganic insulation materials, including glass wool, rock wool, expansion perlite, micro nano insulation board;2, organic insulation materials are mainly polyurethane foam, polystyrene board, phenolic foam and so on.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Light heat insulation brick with cenosphere composition, material properties will be more high, especially the main properties of thermal conductivity
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- Mullite brick, according to different density can be divided into: lightweight mullite brick and heavy mullite brick;
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of wall insulation system?
- Disadvantages: poor insulation effect (because it is not a full coverage of the insulation layer), there will be condensed water (because the wall is cold, the heat insulation layer is the temperature difference between inside and outside the formation of condensed water), the decoration (insulation layer in the internal decoration of the time on the wall decoration will destroy the insulation layer, comprising an area of effect) (rules of the construction area).
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- Materials defined as physical and chemical properties that allow them to be used in a high temperature environment are called refractory materials. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industrial fields, the largest amount of metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% ~ 60% of the total output.
- Q:How to do indoor thermal insulation
- Indoor thermal insulation, as well as "folk prescription""Some owners also used some of the insulation sleeves, for example, light reflection, heat is also, by means of a reflected heat, indoor temperature increase, the specific approach is adopted, Kouban metal surface, can also use the kitchen stove using metal film or metal film for baking food, installed in the radiator the walls and the walls, so that the heat preservation and reflection cooling effect, but also does not affect the appearance. Again, the 40% heat and window glass heat loss on indoor winter, especially some French families, the feeling of winter indoor temperature is relatively low, methods can be used to paste glass insulation film and coated glass insulation coating to retain heat.
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Furnace wall gas tightness requirements, gray seam fullness requirements: red brick is not less than 85%; refractory brick not less than 90%. When the red brick is built, the method of squeezing is adopted, and the construction of the refractory brick is constructed by scraping.
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Before the tile is adhered, the water spraying device is applied to spray the wet water on the adhered base layer so as not to flow better.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- You can go to the construction site to see if there are grey, hollowed out bricks, basically.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range