||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- For powering a something that works on DC, like a gate opener, Elaine is right, and in some cases only ONE bigger cell is sufficient due to battery storage; however if the appliance is 20v AC, then an inverter is needed also. MOST of Elaine's answer is good, but a few corrections are needed: Plywood - use EXTERIOR grade only, and even then it can warp; chipboard or waferboard is preferable as it does NOT warp, BUT is not available most places in 3/8, /2 nominal, (5/32) is usually the thinnest available, and it is heavier than plywood. DO NOT use particle board. Superglue - NO, it dries too fast to be useful, in most cases. Wires - For a single cell OK, but for larger panels the best wire is tabbing wire, (which is flat,) which is available from all commercial solar cell dealers. Be very careful soldering this to the cells, as unless you buy the expensive flexible cells, they are easily damaged; I suggest also getting flux pens with liquid flux. Diode - Necessary, but needs to be large enough to handle voltage and current. Usually 25v and 5-30 amps,, one per panel. Plexiglas - OK, but NOT as long lasting as glass; best glass is the special solar glass which is designed to pass almost all of the proper light frequencies, but IS expensive, and usually needs to be specially ordered since most glass stores do not stock it. Double panes work well with the outer pane glass and the inner plexiglas, (to protect the cell if glass broken,) IF where might get damage, such as 'ground' mounting. AND Frame kits are available for larger panels, but IF you make your own, a good table router is a great advantage. Inverter - IF used for 20v AC appliances you MUST have an inverter capable of handling the load, and the best ones are modified sine, or true sine, wave types, and even the best are less than 50% efficient. Note that they will last longer if NOT used at more than 2/3 capacity.
- Q:background of solar panel?
- Photovoltaic cells work because of the photoelectric effect. However, a solar panel can actually be using several different technologies that have the same common effect of generating electricity when the sun shines on them.
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- You can learn to create a system to Harvest solar energy in the heat form. To many people are focusing on electrical generation.Solar Heat from the Sun is easier to gather from the sun.It requires no power once installed due to the Fact that heat rises .A multiple of applications of heat collection exist since the 960's.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- from what i have seen and heard the portable panels you are talking about are not big enough for home use unless you create a specific outlet to use them on such as one for cellphone charger or other small use items. Just my semi-educated guess.
- Q:How I can get 300- 500 Wh of energy using Solar Panel?
- If okorder.com . If you must store this energy, that's another trick involving other equipment.
- Q:What do I need to install a 40 watt solar panel?
- Whats the size of battery ? The time needed for your 40Watts panel to fully charge a battery depends on the size of battery. Usually battery size is mentioned in Amp-Hours (AH).
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- No. I've got one on top of my RV and taking it down the road at 70mph doesn't hurt it at all.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range