This product is suitable for using as all different kinds of rubber insulated flexible mine used cable with A.C voltage of 6 kV and below.
Type and Designation
Coal excavator used rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator shielded rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator metal shielded rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator metal shielded supervising rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator shielded supervising braided enhanced rubber covered flexible cable
Coal excavator shielded supervising wrapping enhanced rubber covered flexible cable
Mine electric driller used rubber covered cable
Mine shielding electric driller rubber covered cable
Mine moving rubber covered flexible cabel
Mine moving shielding rubber covered flexible cable
Mine moving metal shielding rubber covered flexible cable
Mine moving metal shielding supervising rubber covered flexible cable
Mine moving light duty rubber covered flexible cable
Mine worker cap used cable
1、At 20℃ D.C resistance of the category 5 tining flexible conductor should comply with requirement of GB/T3956.
2、Electrical insulating performance
Insulating resistance constant Ki： shall not exceed 180MΩ·km at 20℃；
Power frequency A.C voltage test:
Type of the insulation core
Testing voltage (virtual value)
Time of operating voltage
3、 Coal excavator used rubber flexible cable and mine used moving flexible cable with voltage of 1.9/3.3kV and below shall have the following performance:
Times of mechanical resistant impact shall be：
Nominal cross-section16mm2～35mm2···············2 times
Nominal cross-section50mm2～95mm2···············3 times
Pressure of press resitstant：
4、 Coal excavator used rubber flexible cable with voltage of 1.9/3.3 kV and below shall have the bending resistant performance, it shall not cause circuit breakdown and short circuit after 9000 times bend.
Coal mine used cable has good impact, bending and press resistant performance, especially the fire resistant and flame-retardant characteristic. It also has operating secure and good earthing performance.
- Q:Panasonic pa-t480 ampere and voltage power cable must match?
- No this is not the problem. Your equipment probably only draws a few amps, well below the rating on both the power cord and the fuse. Power cord and fuse rating do not have to match.
- Q:does the kinect package come with the power cable for the old 360?
- the xbox slim does have a different power cable and a speical slot for the the kinect cable as i brought one the other day you would have to buy the new xbox slim i should think
- Q:I desperetly need your help PLEASE!!! My PS3 power cable got taken!?
- Find the correct cable for your PS3 : shop.OKorder.co.uk/?_from=R40_trksi...
- Q:Data Cable functions?
- The power cable will just power up the CD drive but NO music goes to motherboard and its sound port. Even just connecting the small audio connector between the CD drive and motherboard will produce sound output. Connecting the data cable to motherboard enables Windows to read and play the music files.
- Q:Power Cable Adapters Debate?
- back interior the day while audio electronics grew to become into evolving from monophonic sound to stereophonic sound, manufacturers of stereo audio electronics unique the left channel enter for monophonic sound (in case you purely had one enter) and, if there grew to become into no longer something plugged into the final enter jack, the monophonic sound grew to become into dispensed to the two left and precise inputs. on the grounds that mono is fantastically uncommon at present, i don't be attentive to if this remains accepted on stereo inputs (alongside with powered subwoofers), yet you're able to attempt it. If it relatively is no longer the case (plugging it into the left enter purely is going interior the direction of the left amplifier), no remember in case you chop up the sign or no longer is in fact a wash. A subwoofer has 2 voice coils on the motive force, one powered by making use of the left enter and the different powered by making use of the final enter. in case you purely have, say, the left enter plugged in, you're purely using the subwoofer with the left amplifier and voice coil. in case you chop up it, you're actually using the two voice coils. yet, the chop up itself cuts the sign point in 0.5. So, you have 0.5 as plenty sign enter to each amplifier and the output quantity of the subwoofer is not any diverse than purely plugging in one enter. one factor you need to do is to get a small, affordable stereo amp or receiver, plug the LFE output into one enter, set the amplifier mode to mono, and run the two line outputs to the subwoofer. that should offer you 2 finished line point inputs to the subwoofer from the single LFE cable.
- Q:A network cable must cross a power cable. What can be done to minimize the amount of EMI?
- Metal shielding would be best. This could be as simple as wrapping each cable with aluminum foil near the cross-over point. Hope this helps.
- Q:Missing pinouts from my Power supply cables?
- It is very common for some pins in a standard connector to be unused on certain devices, especially power connections, because there are always redundant pins to the same power connection.
- Q:Where Can I Purchase Graphic Card Power Cable?
- should have come with a power cable. sometimes these are hidden in a compartment inside the box. take all the inner cardboard out. It would be pretty unusual for one of these cards to ship without the cable.
- Q:where can i get modular power supply cables?
- the ability connectors that plug into the slots on a modular power supply at the instant are not conventional -- they're specific to that distinctive style of supply (there would be some standardization for modular PSUs made via a particular producer, yet i does not even be certain approximately that). So, in case you decide on extra cables, you will desire to touch client provider on your style of PSU or examine help boards at their internet site to work out what the technique is for paying for them.
- Q:where do i run an amplifier power cable to the battery in a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse?
- First, examine the vehicle for an existing penetration in the firewall that provides access to the engine compartment from the passenger compartment. If there isn't one, you will need to drill a hole in the firewall. Make sure you are not drilling into any wires or vehicle components and then drill an appropriately sized hole through the firewall. Place a rubber grommet in the hole and then thread the wire through the grommet. Try to find a grommet that fits snuggly on your amp power cable so it will help to keep the drilled hole as water tight as possible. Also drill the hole so that the grommet fits snuggly as well, don't drill it too big. Make sure to secure your power cable inside the engine compartmentso it isn't loose. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range