MFi cable for iPhone, iPad mini Sync and Charger
|cable for iPhone 5/ iPhone5s/iPhone5c/mini iPad/iPad 4/iPad Air |
|C-iP5 cable |
1) Inner packing: color Box 2) Outer packing:Carton
20 days after deposit
Place of origin
By express(DHL, UPS...), by Air, by Sea
1, Support Apple original system
3, Good hand-feel and finished
4, Easy to install and remove
5, Eco-friendly, Flexible
2.All must pass QC inspection before delivery
8Pin MFi lightning to USB2.0 cable.
Connects your iPhone,iPod,Mini iPad with lightning connector to your original USB wall charger / computer / laptop for syncing data transfer and charging.
Compatible with iPhone 5, iPod touch ( 5th generation ), iPod Nano ( 7th generation ), mini iPad.
Support Apple original system
With copy chipsets, updates iOS system.
Sync data transfer & charging .
Use both sides. Plug & Play.
Indication light will be green when our cable connects current.
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:How do i put music on a Nokia 5228, do i need a data cable?
- You can use one, yes, and you are going to need a v2.0 microUSB.
- Q:DCU-11 k600i mobile data cable?
- If you get a data cable for the phone to link to a computer, you can download the software from sony ericsson's websiteunder the 'support' section. All mobile phones manufacturers provide software downloads, esp. for different operating systems.
- Q:How do i use nokia 5800 as a modem on my laptop through Data Cable?
- Download Nokia PC suite and connect ur data cablePC suite will automatically take care of the rest! Hope this helps! Cheers
- Q:how to find the speed of a data cable?
- There are bits/per second (as in 100 Mbits/sec on an ethernet cable). This is a digital signal - off and on. If you were able to hear it it would not sound like anything. When MHz is used in a signal you usually have a wave form. A 1 KHz sine wave is a common test tone. 20 KHz is the upper limit of most sound systems - though hearing falls off well before that. The higher frequencies like 100 MHz are used for radio and TV waves. It would be hard to give a practical idea of how much information can be sent through, say, a 250 MHz signal that is modulated (frequency modulated or amplitude modulated) to represent information: video, audio or data represented as audio (as the modems do). How high a frequency can a data cable transmit over any reasonable length (say 6 ft)? As you know, you can send 1 Gigabit/sec through the latest ethernet over unshielded twisted pair (copper). That is quite an achievement. There is a lot of physicsa and electronics involved. High frequency analog signals are usually sent over shielded coaxial cables. The construction of the cable and connectors has much to do with how the signal arrives.
- Q:sony ericsson t610 data cable?
- Well if ur willing to pay a few pounds for it here are some sites:- OKorder--- get new or second hand pretty much everything. Amazon--- about the same as OKorder If u live in uk try THE LINK, CARPHONE WAREHOUSE hope this helps
- Q:No data avaliable message on io cable box PLEASE HELP!?
- If you tried cycling power, then either the box is not getting the Program Allocation Table (PAT) or the box is busted. Either way, you have to call the cable company.
- Q:Can I connect my laptop to my desktop with just a network cable for data transfer.?
- Can. With a laplink cable. Thru the parallel port (printer) :)
- Q:dose anybody know where to get a data cable for a samsung A680 cellphone so i can down load my pics?
- contact samsung or the company you purchased the phone
- Q:when i connect nokia 3220 via data cable dku 2 which i got with nokia 6630, msg comes that usb not recognised,
- I've had that happen before. I have also received a message about the power to the USB port. If you haven't already reboot the pc then reinstall following the instructions. You may be missing a step or you plugged up the phone prior to the completion of the install.
- Q:need help with my data transfer cable for my Motorola razr phone?
- you're able to connect your v3i via ability of usb cable. it may arise as a mass storage gadget. u can get appropriate of get entry to to the folders on the memory card appropriate right here. ringtones and mp3s bypass decrease than audio. u can reproduction them to telephone memory and use them as ringtones with basically the telephone. different than you putting songs on the telephone, thats by utilising itunes for particular.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range