|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|Refractoriness under Load (C):|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet or carton|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 working days after payment|
MAKE FURNACE ENERGY EFFICIENCY SIMPLER
Fired Cement Kiln Magnesia Alumina Spinel Brick
refers to fire brick containing Al2O3 more than 48%, which is made of high grade bauxite through high temperature calcinations. It is is a kind of neutral refractory material so that it enjoys excellent resistance to acid and alkali corrosion. It has characteristic of high refractoriness under load, which decide high alumina brick is a n ideal material for various kinds of industrial furnace. It is widely used in building lining of hot-blast stove, blast furnace, coke oven, rotary kilns of cement and so on.
CCEFIRE Fired Cement Kiln Magnesia Alumina Spinel Brick
Size and Specifications
High Alumina Brick
1 Excellent thermal stability
2 High refractoriness under load
3 Chemical stability and anti-corrision
4 Small high temperature creep rate
5 Excellent thermal shock resistance
1 Building materials for blast furnace
2 Building materials for hot-blast stove
3 Building materials for coke oven
4 Building materials for steel making furnace
5 For ladle
6 For construction material in steel industry
- Q:What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Zirconium metal, also known as sponge zirconium, silver gray metal, the appearance of steel, shiny; melting point 1852 points, sub points, boiling point 4377 density 6.49. Zirconium is easy to absorb hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen; zirconium has a strong affinity for oxygen; at 1000 DEG C oxygen dissolved in zirconium can make its volume increase significantly. Zirconium is relatively stable in the air; powder zirconium is easy to burn; fine zirconium wires can be ignited by matches; at high temperatures they can be combined directly with dissolved oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen.
- Q:Can the PE sintering plate dust collector be suitable for dust removal in the coking plant?
- Do not know where the coking plant do dust treatment, processing conditions are different, the dust collector is not the same
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory bricks
- Brick, refractory brick is containing more than SiO293%, is the main varieties of acid resistant brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.
- Q:How much is a refractory brick?
- There are many kinds of refractory bricks, you have to look at what is material, the material is not the same, the price is not the same, clay brick is the cheapest, probably hundreds of dollars a ton, and corundum brick a ton of several money, silicon carbide, silicon nitride, and more expensive. And this thing is generally on t sell, the price is by a single block after conversion.
- Q:Is liquid phosphoric acid two aluminum hydrogen flammable?
- Two aluminum liquid hydrogen phosphate using spray paint, cement, refractory castable and binder for foundry industry, mainly used in refractory industry corundum, chromium corundum nozzle coal water slurry gasifier with chromium aluminum zirconium corundum brick production.
- Q:How to improve the induction furnace campaign, from the promotion of refractory life start
- Select suitable insulation materials, such as polycrystalline facing blocks and ceramic fiber modules, depending on the service temperature
- Q:Can the fire clay be reused?
- Refractory soil cannot be reused.Clay refractory soil 1, characteristics and uses: Clay refractory brick is a weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot air furnace, all kinds of boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:Application of electric high temperature regulating valve?
- Many kinds of refractory materials, usually by refractoriness level is divided into ordinary refractory materials (1580 to 1770 DEG C), advanced refractories (1770 to 2000 DEG C) and special refractories (more than 2000 DEG C); according to the chemical characteristics into acid refractory material, refractory materials and basic refractory materials. In addition, there are refractories for special occasions.
- Q:What material is used in an iron smelting furnace?
- Often used insulation refractories are diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation panels and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina?
- The main components of high alumina brick are high alumina bauxite, mullite and partial corundum sand.The difference between them lies in the content of alumina and the alumina refractory products with alumina content higher than 48%The content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, which is called corundum brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range