General Information of High Alumina Brick 95%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks 95% are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 95%
Permanent Lineat Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 95%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 95%
High Alumina Bricks 95% are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What is the blast furnace ceramic cup called by the refractory factory?
- In fact, a kind of ceramic cup of blast furnace refractories, application in blast furnace bottom and hearth contact steel lining using a layer of non carbon refractory materials, such as Theron with corundum brick, corundum mullite and synthetic mullite bricks etc..
- Q:What are the advantages of refractories?
- Aluminosilicate refractory refractory material refers to SiO2-Al2O3 as the main ingredient, according to how much the Al2O3 content can be divided into semi silica (Al2O3 15~30%), clay (Al2O3 30~48%), high alumina (Al2O3 > 48%) three.
- Q:What refractory materials are used in industrial furnaces?
- Economically, it is necessary to do technical and economic analysis when selecting materials reasonably. Under the premise that the technical indexes agree with the working conditions of the furnace, the refractory materials with low quoted price should be used as much as possible, without high-grade finished products. To think about whether to make self (such as irrigation, refractory concrete) as far as possible to repair old.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory bricks
- Refractory brick composition is mainly composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more kinds of sticky agent composed of mixed powder particles, when used, must be mixed with one or more liquids, mixing evenly, with strong liquidity. Different refractory bricks are different, such as silicon, aluminum, clay and so on:According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks. Any furnace is not made of only one kind of refractory brick, and it needs different fire bricks to match with each other. The following five categories of refractory bricks are described in detail.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks?
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:Application of electric high temperature regulating valve?
- Many kinds of refractory materials, usually by refractoriness level is divided into ordinary refractory materials (1580 to 1770 DEG C), advanced refractories (1770 to 2000 DEG C) and special refractories (more than 2000 DEG C); according to the chemical characteristics into acid refractory material, refractory materials and basic refractory materials. In addition, there are refractories for special occasions.
- Q:What equipment is used for producing diamond blanks? How much is the investment?
- Plus all the cables fifty thousand. Steel 10000 yuan. Corundum bricks; insulating bricks; clay bricks, these three require more than ten thousand. The electrode is about one hundred thousand. It's just an investment in an electric furnace. Together with the rear section processing and raw materials need hundreds of thousands of.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)
- Q:Expansion ratio of lightweight corundum refractory bricks
- Light corundum refractory brick, because of its production methods and the introduction of different additives, there are certain differences in the content of Al2O3, just burn add general light corundum refractory brick and foam and gasification method cannot be made, the content of Al2O3 is generally not more than 99%, with alumina hollow ball manufacturing transfer are corundum brick with high content of Al2O3.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina?
- The main component of high purity 99 corundum brick is corundum sand,90 corundum brick is mainly composed of corundum sand and a small amount of Suzhou soil, mullite.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range