General Information of High Alumina Brick 98%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
High Alumina Brick 98%
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 98%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 98%
High Alumina Bricks 98% are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What can zirconium sponge do for those industries?
- Uses: aerospace, military, nuclear reactions, atomic energy, and metal superhard materials, the manufacture of bulletproof alloy steel, can also be used in the reactor uranium fuel coating alloy; zirconium at high temperatures easy to launch electronicProduct characteristics: zirconium metal has very strong corrosion resistance, ultra high hardness and strength
- Q:What's the jade stove for?
- Is it a furnace made of corundum or a furnace for smelting corundum?Corundum brick stove is commonly used as a refractory material sintering furnace, can be fired refractoriness in refractories, below 1700 degrees such as brick, corundum brick, brick, alumina hollow ball and so on
- Q:What kind of rock is corundum produced?
- If Ti4+ and Fe2+ containing a small amount of blue, a sapphire; containing six symmetrically distributed acicular rutile or other inclusions in some crystals, can produce six star awn, known as star ruby or sapphire stars, are precious stones. Corundum is vitreous luster with no cleavage, but cracks occur because of the presence of poly twin crystals that are often formed by the base or face of a face. Specific gravity 3.98. Of relatively low silicate igneous and metamorphic rocks and common in alluvial deposits. The U.S. state of North Carolina and Georgia, Russia's Ural mountains, South Africa as the main origin of the transvaal.
- Q:What refractory materials are used in industrial furnaces?
- Economically, it is necessary to do technical and economic analysis when selecting materials reasonably. Under the premise that the technical indexes agree with the working conditions of the furnace, the refractory materials with low quoted price should be used as much as possible, without high-grade finished products. To think about whether to make self (such as irrigation, refractory concrete) as far as possible to repair old.
- Q:How much is a thermal brick?
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks?
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:Wave tile and throwing glaze, tile which good?
- Vitreous tile is all ceramic tile, the material is hard, strong wear resistance, smooth finish is very good, in general, looks very bright. Microcrystalline brick, corundum brick Market said, they really mean bohuazhuan. Because of its low water absorption and high strength and hardness, glazed tile has been widely used. Many hotels, shopping malls and office space are widely used glass tile.
- Q:What kind of fused corundum corundum brick should be used for each part of the glass furnace?
- The compact microstructure of AZS33# zirconia corundum brick makes the bricks resistant to glass liquid corrosion, and it is difficult to produce stone or other defects in the glass kiln. It is the most widely used product in the glass furnace. It is mainly applied to the upper structure of the melting pool, the wall brick of the working pool and the paving brick, the material way, etc..
- Q:What equipment is used for producing diamond blanks? How much is the investment?
- Plus all the cables fifty thousand. Steel 10000 yuan. Corundum bricks; insulating bricks; clay bricks, these three require more than ten thousand. The electrode is about one hundred thousand. It's just an investment in an electric furnace. Together with the rear section processing and raw materials need hundreds of thousands of.
- Q:What is the main component of corundum?
- Corundum is mainly used in advanced grinding materials, watches and precision mechanical bearing materials. A ruby based artificial crystal used as a laser emitting material. Ruby and sapphire are corundum minerals. Except for the starlight effect, only translucent transparent and vivid corundum can be used as gems. The red is called ruby, while the other tones of corundum are commercially referred to as sapphires.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range