General Information of High Alumina Brick 92%
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick 92%
Permanent Linear Change(1600℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick 92%
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick 92%
High Alumina Bricks are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What is the blast furnace ceramic cup called by the refractory factory?
- The peak of new materials in various coal, metallurgy, mines, ports, electricity, building materials and military industry, a lot of workpiece and affect production equipment due to wear, wear resistant materials although rarely cause disasters metal workpiece disaster, but the resulting economic loss is immeasurable.
- Q:High temperature refractory material
- Many kinds of refractory materials, usually by refractoriness level is divided into ordinary refractory materials (1580 to 1770 DEG C), advanced refractories (1770 to 2000 DEG C) and special refractories (more than 2000 DEG C); according to the chemical characteristics into acid refractory material, refractory materials and basic refractory materials. In addition, the refractory material used for special occasions.
- Q:Can the PE sintering plate dust collector be suitable for dust removal in the coking plant?
- Do not know where the coking plant do dust treatment, processing conditions are different, the dust collector is not the same
- Q:How much is a refractory brick?
- There are many kinds of refractory bricks, you have to look at what is material, the material is not the same, the price is not the same, clay brick is the cheapest, probably hundreds of dollars a ton, and corundum brick a ton of several money, silicon carbide, silicon nitride, and more expensive. And this thing is generally on t sell, the price is by a single block after conversion.
- Q:How to improve the induction furnace campaign, from the promotion of refractory life start
- According to the use of atmosphere, choose the appropriate spraying materials, such as infrared radiation paint
- Q:Which is good, glazed brick and whole cast glazed brick?
- Vitreous tile is all ceramic tile, the material is hard, strong wear resistance, smooth finish is very good, in general, looks very bright. Microcrystalline brick, corundum brick Market said, they really mean bohuazhuan. Because of its low water absorption and high strength and hardness, glazed tile has been widely used. Many hotels, shopping malls and office space are widely used glass tile.
- Q:What kind of fused corundum corundum brick should be used for each part of the glass furnace?
- In addition to AZS33# and AZS same co crystallization in vitro, 36#AZS due to the increase of chain like zirconia brick more crystals, while the glass phase content is low, so 36# AZS corrosion resistance has been further enhanced, so is suitable for the rapid flow of molten glass or high temperature region.AZS36 s is an excellent product in the AZS series. It has high resistance to glass liquid erosion and low pollution. It is usually used in the key parts of the glass furnace, such as the pool wall near the hot spot.
- Q:What material is used in an iron smelting furnace?
- In fact, refractory refractory ah is special ceramic frequently used AZS brick, corundum brick, magnesia chrome brick, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials.
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks and high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material in refractory brick products. It is made of refractory clay or other refractory material. It belongs to the product of Si Al System
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina?
- The main component of high purity 99 corundum brick is corundum sand,90 corundum brick is mainly composed of corundum sand and a small amount of Suzhou soil, mullite.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range